IGNORED

Post card about meals

jbr7t

Did anyone else receive the postcard about signing up for meals in advance? Just wanted to see what other people were planning on doing, especially those who have scouted the area. Are there other options for meals?

Thanks thumbsup.gif

Les is more

Was the postcard from the Rivermen or Mark and Sylva? I know that Mark and Sylva are doing some meal arranging. Let's get them to chime in here so that meals planning conflicts don't arise.

Was the postcard from the Rivermen or Mark and Sylva? I know that Mark and Sylva are doing some meal arranging. Let's get them to chime in here so that meals planning conflicts don't arise.

I got one from Rivermen

Les is more

Thanks Bud!

I've contacted Mark and Sylva.

Let's give them a chance to respond and make sure that no cross planning is happening.

We responded to them (Rivermen) that we'll have breakfast three days.

The rest I'm presuming we'll be 'on the road' on day rides and grouping somewhere for dinners.

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

Mark Here...

We're making arrangements for a Wednesday group dinner hosted at the campsite.

For breakfasts we are planning on using the breakfast service that Rivermen provides.

Please hold off on sending anything in as I'm making final arrangements on these details.

Thanks,

Mark

Stay tuned, but plan on making your meal reservations through Rivermen!

We'll be getting back to you shortly lurker.gif

Les is more
Mark Here...

We're making arrangements for a Wednesday group dinner hosted at the campsite.

For breakfasts we are planning on using the breakfast service that Rivermen provides.

Please hold off on sending anything in as I'm making final arrangements on these details.

Thanks,

Mark

Patience Grasshoppers! Just hang on. Mark will reveal all soon.

Paul Mihalka

The Quality Inn offers their usual "free hot deluxe continental breakfast". We all know what that is, but I can live with it for a few days. Lunch a bag of nuts wherever I am. Any organized group dinner I'm IN!

Heehee...patience, patience...

but here's a hint:

They provide a buffet hot breakfast, you can call and get a reservation through Rivermen whether or not you are staying there.

Just hold your horses and we'll give you all the details shortly!

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
The Quality Inn offers their usual "free hot deluxe continental breakfast". We all know what that is, but I can live with it for a few days. Lunch a bag of nuts wherever I am. Any organized group dinner I'm IN!

There will be an organized dinner on Wednesday evening. I've just gotten back from a business trip and we should be tying up the final details today.

Thanks,

Mark

Archived