IGNORED

UN-Rally Girls

CurbQueen

OK Girls….Who is going to WV? I haven’t seen a registration thread yet and we are only 5 weeks away. I am hoping there will be lots of moto-grrrls at the UN. Bobbybob and I are riding our R12RT’s from Charlotte NC on Monday, staying at the Quality Inn through Friday. Hope to see ya’ll there and hear who’s planning to go. wave.gifclap.gif

CurbQueen

Donna (my SO and pillion) will be there.

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif Great, that makes two of us now...Looking forward to meeting everyone.

CurbQueen

Yeeha! Stephen

Can you believe it!?

Miss Vicki wants to jump on back and Ride in, instead of Fly in this year. Woo Hoo!

See ya' in about 5 weeks wave.gif

Christine Davie (Hoontang) and I are going to be riding in together ... I think we arrive on Tuesday grin.gif

(Thanks again Mark!! thumbsup.gif)

Terri (my SO and pillion) is attending. We will be arriving Monday late afternoon/evening but then joining in with the whitewater rafting trip on Tuesday. It's one less day motorcycling but its a blast and worth it! I recommend anyone joining in.

Mod's, I'm concerned about this tread, is there anything you can do? my wife is under the impression that I'm meeting alot bearded bikers. She might not let me go if she finds out there are so many of you young Girls going grin.gif

Steve

Les is more

I'll be there one way or the other. If my health permits I'll be on my bike. If not, I'll pillion with Jamie or fly out and meet up with him part way through the Pied Piper Tour. See you there! thumbsup.gif

awesome. me too! lmao.gif

i think i'll be blush.gif driving in while Mark rides down (y'know, logistics and everything)

I and my SO (pillion) will be watching this and other threads. I have an elk bow hunt (recurve) scheduled for first week in sept, Colorado and no bike at the moment.

But both of those could change drastically by next week, as we are headed to Durham,NC to pick up a K12GT. wave.gif

Maybe we can take a re-do picture of the UnRally Muses! thumbsup.gif

I searched and searched for that pic of KathyR and Laney (and Lisa, too wasn't it?) at either Cody or Torrey . . . the one with the Tequilla, the lime, salt and a rather large knife! eek.gif

lmao.gif

I searched and searched for that pic of KathyR and Laney (and Lisa, too wasn't it?) at either Cody or Torrey . . . the one with the Tequilla, the lime, salt and a rather large knife!

That was Cody, and the third girl was Meghan. smile.gif Surprisingly, I don't have a copy of that picture on my hard drive here at work... tongue.gif

I'll find it when I get home and put it up here, but it'll only be a reminder that I can't go... bncry.gif

On the other hand, I'll be moving to Camarillo about that time instead clap.gif

I'll find it when I get home and put it up here, but it'll only be a reminder that I can't go... bncry.gif

On the other hand, I'll be moving to Camarillo about that time instead clap.gif

Well, I hope you'll make it out this way, or perhaps I can make it out to one of the gatherings in the West ... 'cuz I'd sure like to meet you in person one of these days!! cool.gif

Well, I hope you'll make it out this way, or perhaps I can make it out to one of the gatherings in the West ... 'cuz I'd sure like to meet you in person one of these days!!

Same here! Out in the West we get to Torrey, UT twice a year. Not a short trip from your side, but if you decide to take a long ride, it's well worth putting on your schedule.

'Course, I'd love to ride in Tennesee again... thumbsup.gif

Finally found the shot of three Unrally girls at Cody -

kathylaneymeghan.jpg

It looks like we have around 15 UN-Rally girls attending.
Gee, you've got enough for a calender! I can see it now - "The Girls of www.BMWST.COM"

Somehow I suspect it would be slightly different, in a good way, than most of the other 'girl with motorcycle' calenders out there!

Lets_Play_Two
It looks like we have around 15 UN-Rally girls attending.
Gee, you've got enough for a calender! I can see it now - "The Girls of www.BMWST.COM"

Somehow I suspect it would be slightly different, in a good way, than most of the other 'girl with motorcycle' calenders out there!

So are you saying you don't think women who ride BMWs are sexy???? wave.gif

Oh no way I'm I touching that one! One person's "sexy" is another person's "sexist." All I said is that it would be different. Define "different" as you may!
Lets_Play_Two
All I said is that it would be different. Define "different" as you may!

But I was interested in what YOU meant by different. lurker.gif

Oh no way I'm I touching that one! One person's "sexy" is another person's "sexist." All I said is that it would be different. Define "different" as you may!

lurker.gif

I'm m with everyone else. You brought the rope, you made a noose, you threw it over a limb, and now we want you to finish.

Why do you think it would be different than other motorcycle calendars?

How would it be slightly different?

What do you mean by "in a good way"?

Are you implying there is something wrong with those other calendars?

Now, I don't want you to feel any pressure, after all, no one here wants to judge you. Yes, we all will, but that doesn't mean we want to, it's just something we enjoy. wave.gifwave.gifwave.gif

We are waiting for your answers . . .

lurker.giflurker.giflurker.gif

russell_bynum

Who's got the "Girls of BMWRT.COM" picture from the A&W in Gunnison at the first UnRally?

(Just trying to take some heat off Ken before he chokes on his foot. thumbsup.gif )

Who's got the "Girls of BMWRT.COM" picture from the A&W in Gunnison at the first UnRally?

(Just trying to take some heat off Ken before he chokes on his foot. thumbsup.gif )

Ah come on Russell, where's the fun in that??? grin.gif

Foot?? I don't think so... Ken passed "foot" a few bites ago. "Heel", maybe. grin.giflmao.gif

Having some fun Ken. smile.gif I can't afford to make you mad; you're one of my "go to" guys every time I add another "farkle!

Looking forward to Joyce meeting you & Donna at the rally.

We are waiting for your answers . . .
Forget it.

I know a loose-loose when I see one.

Even if I did build my own casket!

But let me remind you lynch mob that I DID say, "... in a good way."

See, that comment falls in with other statements a man should never make to a woman such as:

1. Oh, I didn't know you were expecting (unless you actually see the baby coming out)

2. Gee, you don't look a day over...

lurker.gif Oh, come on... have a little fun clap.gif We won't hold it against you... honest wink.gif

By the way, I don't have a signed leave slip yet, but I'm going to try like heck to make it. thumbsup.gif

Cheers all,

Kirsten

OK, Kirsten, you asked for it...

BMWST calendar will very likely feature beautiful pairs of jugs.... at 180 degrees from one another.

Those other calendars are more likely to feature 45 degree jug pairs!

Which is better is a matter of degrees!

grin.gifwave.giflurker.gif

I find it virtually impossible to believe that Kirsten won't make the UnRally. It seems like everywhere I go I run into her. Last year alone , we crossed paths in Gunnison CO. and in Kingston Ontario. This year in Asheville NC. and Post Falls Idaho. Really Kirsten, the Un is right in you back pocket. You'll be there come hell or high water. dopeslap.gif

lurker.gif Oh, come on... have a little fun clap.gif We won't hold it against you... honest wink.gif

By the way, I don't have a signed leave slip yet, but I'm going to try like heck to make it. thumbsup.gif

Cheers all,

Kirsten

Nupe, not gona' go there. Nupe, not gona' do it...

KEN - Step AWAY from the keyboard!

-------------------------------------------

Hope to see you there Kristen!

Dear Ken,

You're chicken s--t grin.gif

And YES, I put in my leave slip. Didn't see the boss rushing to sign it, but I'm going to pretend he did and start making reservations. And don't you start any rumors about me getting around. blush.gif My rep isn't all that great to begin with wink.gif

So, Ken.... it's time to put the "F" on the UN and get ready to have some FUN! clap.gif

Sincerely,

Kirsten lmao.gif

But let me remind you lynch mob that I DID say, "... in a good way."

That reminds me of a girlfriend I had once. Said she wanted to play, in a "good way." Before I knew it I was tied up, the chains came out and . . .

Well, you get the picture. In a good way ... right! dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

Ken, your only way out of this is a hy-jack on this thread. I understood what you meant. The BMW girls would just look a bit classier than the ones you have hanging in your garage. May have a few less miles on them, just like some bikes do. It was all good. lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflurker.gif

Ken, your only way out of this is a hy-jack on this thread.
Good Idea -

For all of you going to the UNRally, what oil are you going to use in your bike?

Don't they oil down those swimsuit models in the calendars?

clap.gifclap.gifclap.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Oooh .. well done !!! Way to hijack the hy-jack!! grin.gifgrin.gif

lurker.gif

I think Ken's chewed on his foot enough for now... grin.gif

I don't know if this is "the" one, but it's one of the pictures from the A & W at the first Un - although there seem to be a few guys in there...

gunnisongirls1.jpg

And a late arrival -

gunnisongirlkathy.jpg

and the whole group, boys and girls -

un1group.jpg

Archived