IGNORED

Greetings from KC metro

masterho

I noticed a number of fellow KC metro members here & thought I'd up it by one. A lifelong rider, I picked up my 2nd BMW last month & went on a 2500 mi spin around Montana.

I'll contribute where I can. Thanks for letting me play! thumbsup.gif

wELCOME - Thanks for your intro and jumping into the daily fray of this forum..!

You'll like it here - lots of personalities and loads of info. Have fun and check back often.

I noticed a number of fellow KC metro members here & thought I'd up it by one. A lifelong rider, I picked up my 2nd BMW last month & went on a 2500 mi spin around Montana.

I'll contribute where I can. Thanks for letting me play! thumbsup.gif

Yup. Here too. Hope to cross your path some time!

Welcome masterho. I live up north of the river, I don't post a lot, I go in spurts, but I try to get on a few times a week.

Also in the KC Metro - 103rd & State Line area to be a little more exact.

Don't know if I'm just being more observant or what, but I've seen A LOT of BMW bikes recently...

2 (both RT's I think - one older, one bright yellow) parked downtown by the Federal Court House.

Another loaded to travel riding with a V-strom on the Plaza.

An LT over by Ranchmart.

I joined the local BMW club ... unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to make it to any of the meetings.

Welcome to the board.

Welcome to the board! clap.gif The KC BMW club is putting a ride together down to Cassody,KS next Sunday. We will leave from the McDonalds at Old 56 Hwy. and I35 in Olathe at 7:30am

Hope to see you there! cool.gif

Hello and welcome! I live in Blue Springs. I also recently joined the KC Club but most functions haven't worked with my schedule. Have been to Cassoday and that trip is nice through the Flint Hills. Hope to see ya around.

Scott

Welcome from another KC "neighbor". My husband and I (I am on medical break from riding right now) both ride. We live barely east of the KC metro area. Don't be a stranger and post often. If not for me, we would have gotten some locals together for an opportunity to meet already. Hopefully soon, just haven't been able to get time to get it organized or felt like it most of the time. Once again, WELCOME AND LET US HEAR FROM YOU!!!!!

we would have gotten some locals together for an opportunity to meet already. Hopefully soon, just haven't been able to get time to get it organized
Yeah Shelia, we were going to do that, weren't we?
The KC BMW club is putting a ride together down to Cassody,KS next Sunday. We will leave from the McDonalds at Old 56 Hwy. and I35 in Olathe at 7:30am
I've decided I'm going to go. Maybe Donna too. I'll be on our farkled up 1200GS!
The KC BMW club is putting a ride together down to Cassody,KS next Sunday. We will leave from the McDonalds at Old 56 Hwy. and I35 in Olathe at 7:30am
I've decided I'm going to go. Maybe Donna too. I'll be on our farkled up 1200GS!

I've got a family function that day otherwise, I'd be there.

Ride safe. Have fun.

If you KC guys had to DRIVE from KC to Albuquerque, what route would suggest?

Drive as in a Cage? Depends on if your in a hurry to get there or not.. If time to arrival is the main issue I'd do I-35 to I-40.. If you have time, I'd head across KS on a diaginol towards Elkhart, through a bit of the OPK pan handle and then down either I-25..

TinMan

Archived