IGNORED

Wish YOU were here!

KMG_365

Hi ALL!!

Just checking in from Cody. Les and I have been here for a few days doing prep and riding the roads (with all the H-D's) and being tourists. There is SO much to see and do here that after my pre-run in June I told Les that we just had to come early! Already more than 50 others had the same idea and showed up last night (Sunday) and we've all been having a blast--even though it hasn't even started yet! smile.gif

Mitch did another of his impromptu and informal TechDaze's (an Un-Rally tradition! thumbsup.gif ) last night and this morning, but he's back on the road with a bit tighter closure on the bypass line off the fuel pump to the external fuel filter mod he installed a few years ago. Would've been a really cheap fix if it weren't for the TOW! OUCH! frown.gif

There's i-net access in 15 minute blocks from the public library here, so I'm trying to quell the DT's for a bit. Miss you all who aren't here. See at the next one!!

cool.gif

ericfoerster

Ditto what David said tongue.gif

I miss you all and I WANT to be there. bncry.gif

At least Gleno and I cried on the phone together the other night. thumbsup.gif

Oh what a great thing to read as I sit at my desk working on a Monday.

Just absolutely great.

::::SIGH:::

Did I mention it's 115 degrees outside in the shade?

tongue.gif

Seriously Jamie - thanks for checking in and sharing a taste of things. Sounds like a blast - I so want to be there right now.

Someone had to stay home and WORK !

... and watch the kids,and the dog, and mow the lawn... and ... and... Where do I sign up for the job with booko vacation time?? bncry.gifbncry.gif

I just want each and every one of you to know that we are going to eat and drink and smoke stogies for each and everyone of you ...tonight.

Oh...and the roads ... have I said that they are A.W.E.S.O.M.E ? No? Well they are freaking AWESOME!! dopeslap.gifclap.gifgrin.gif

Love you all long time...buuubye! grin.gif

I just want each and every one of you to know that we are going to eat and drink and smoke stogies for each and everyone of you ...tonight.

Oh...and the roads ... have I said that they are A.W.E.S.O.M.E ? No? Well they are freaking AWESOME!! dopeslap.gifclap.gifgrin.gif

Love you all long time...buuubye! grin.gif

You're killing me! frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif Well at least it's about a hundred freakin' degrees out and it's humid as hell. But I shouldn't complain, the roads are so damn straight, I don't have to think about all of that cornering stuff. smirk.gif

Love you all long time...buuubye!

Yah yah.. we love you too. bncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gif

and I'll be sure to mow the lawn for ya here! dopeslap.gif

(can you tell that I am not looking forward to mowing the lawn??... I'd rather be riding with everyone at Cody!) bncry.gifbncry.gif

russell_bynum

WTF are you guys doing sitting in a motel room hunched over a laptop posting here? confused.gifconfused.gif

This place only exists to hold us together between rides. You should all be ashamed. nono.gif

Now get out there and ride, and I don't want to hear back from any of you until you get home. cool.gif

Kathy R, I hope your having one ---- of a good time over in Cody! It's been hot this side of the Big horns. 90 today before the big Tstorm 68 after! Back to the coal mine bncry.gif, have fun.

Jamie and Leslie ...

I just want to thank you for all the effort you put into organizing this "unrally". Although I was only there with the group for a day and a half I met some really nice people.

I left the Unrally this AM and it took me four hours to get from Cody to the West Yellowstone, MT. The traffic in the park as heavy and with the usual construction. I had to watch my speed as I had been stopped for speeding in the Park on Monday. But I traveled to Missoula today via the back roads ... was only on the Interstate for two miles. Man what a beautiful country!

Anyway... thanks again. What a good group of folks.

Archived