IGNORED

I changed this because it seemed maudlin....

Matts_12GS

It finally happened, my wife of 11 years and best friend for 25 years has been lost to me.

Seems that she picked up a bug which quietly, slowly stole her consciousness, making her, a motorcyclist.

lady_rider.jpg

Lost to another room, where she quietly surfs internet forums looking for information, I guess I finally know how she has felt for a few years now...

This is the first manifestation of her illness, a Honda of all things! Those around BMWNEF may recognize this Lil Honda and know some of the previous owners and other women who have learned to ride on it.

hawk.jpg

It's a ladies jacket Danny, it has a pocket for a blow dryer in it. You can get one with a powerlet adapter on it too!

It's a ladies jacket Danny, it has a pocket for a blow dryer in it. You can get one with a powerlet adapter on it too!

You should know.

lurker.gif

Yeah, the handle always hits me in the back when the wife has the blow dryer packed... Hell hath no fury....

Yeah, the handle always hits me in the back when the wife has the blow dryer packed... Hell hath no fury....

Good come-back, Potsie.

I got nothin. tongue.gif

sUH-wEET ... anothuh hottie gettin' on uppa on two wheels.

My wife's pix coming up this weekend..

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifthumbsup.gif

Lone_RT_rider

Matt,

I hope you have officially stricken the terminology of "disposable income" right out of your vocabulary. Every time you order farkels you will here those gawd awful words "oh man. I need one of those to!" and now suddenly everything becomes twice as expensive! Best of luck to you! grin.gifthumbsup.gif

Oh, and one more tip....Tell her before you order something over the net. In the long run it just saves on paying double for shipping. eek.gifdopeslap.giflmao.gif

Shawn

ShovelStrokeEd

Congrats to new riding partner. Lucky you, your SO can now share your passion.

Speaking of which, when she outgrows that Hawk, I want dibs on it. I have always liked that bike.

Congrats to new riding partner. Lucky you, your SO can now share your passion.

Speaking of which, when she outgrows that Hawk, I want dibs on it. I have always liked that bike.

jacket comes with it!

Matt,

I hope you have officially stricken the terminology of "disposable income" right out of your vocabulary. Every time you order farkels you will here those gawd awful words "oh man. I need one of those to!" and now suddenly everything becomes twice as expensive! Best of luck to you! grin.gifthumbsup.gif

Oh, and one more tip....Tell her before you order something over the net. In the long run it just saves on paying double for shipping. eek.gifdopeslap.giflmao.gif

Shawn

You my friend, are not helping!! grin.gif

Oh, and the wife says you guys who are trying to sell her bike and her gear are fighting for the top spot on her $hit list thumbsup.gif Which is cool, because it keeps me out of that position! wave.gif

Archived