IGNORED

Farkle, farkle little star....

Matts_12GS

Been a long weekend on call, waiting for the IT world to shut down on me so I took advantage of the down time to complete some farkling of the bikes.

I put my symtec grips on the DL1000 and had Huzband and his son help me get the fork springs changed over from the 650. I also took the time to put on my GPS mount, my givi racks for the side bags, installed my stebel nautilus horn and relay, as well as tweaking the madstad windshield mount.

I also put the HD nostalgic heated grips on the softail and put the alarm siren and pager assembly on.

Oh, on top of all that, I put a new master cylinder in my truck and bled the brakes on all 4 wheels.

the good news is that everything works as advertised/expected although I think I lost about 15 lbs of water weight sweating it out.

It feels good to have spent some quality garage time. thumbsup.gifgrin.gif

steve.foote

Good for you, Matt. I spent a little garage time myself. I finally installed the wiring harness for my turnsignals on the 625SXC. Now I are truely legal. thumbsup.gif

I also cleaned and inspected the fork seals. smile.gif

Lone_RT_rider

I defrosted the freezer in the garage!!! grin.gifthumbsup.gif

Man that was tiring work. I think I need a nap. dopeslap.giflmao.gif

Shawn

Happy Monday!

...I think I lost about 15 lbs of water weight sweating it out.

Maybe you could use a few more weekends in the garage. grin.gif

Gee Matt, I spent Sunday riding but then I can't think of a better way to spend an "on call" day than 'renchin.

p.s. spent Saturday mowing and cleaning the yard.

...I think I lost about 15 lbs of water weight sweating it out.

Maybe you could use a few more weekends in the garage. grin.gif

Hey blow dryer boy, you could've lost a couple more pounds of hair product if we'd worked longer!

You're lucky I had other plans for the afternoon lest you may have looked like this

flaming%20head.JPG

Or even worse, this:

paul-teutul-sr-1.jpg

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Wurty, if you don't have one, get one. It's so worth the money! I am just tweaking the high/low settings on the mount.

I have the Madstat bracket and the MP cycle shield but still get a bit of buffeting at 100.

Just looking for less wind without taking the car.

I use the 'stad with the stock screen.

I'm just a tad under 6'4 and with my sargent seat, I'm good all the way to top end. the only buffeting I get with that is right at WFO and about all it manages to do then is push my face shield shut. Drop a PM if you want some help or times on how I set mine up.

Archived