IGNORED

Here's a Concourse write up

Firefight911

Firefight911

Saw this on ADV and thought I would add the link as it has some good info regarding MPG, ergos, etc. on the bike

Linky

A good friend of mine just bought one, it's back in the shop with 250 miles on it. Seems a warning light is lit up and the shop cannot get it figured out, 10 days now. He's pretty bummed and is ready to let them have it back.

He did say that she ran great till the warning light lit up. Probably a dealer set-up problem. This shop is not known for well trained wrenches.

Bob

confused.gif

Kinda of sounds to me like they are going to be slugging it out with Yamaha for whatever slice of the sport touring pie that the FJR was nibbling on, it seems that the very few things that the FJR does well the new Connie does better. I am looking forward to seeing Yamaha's response with the next FJR.

Does anyone have a GVWR for this bike yet?

St0nkingByte

Man imagine the gnashing of teeth that would be going on here if a new GT rider posted that their rear brake croaked and had to be removed while on a tour!

dopeslap.giflmao.gif

Man imagine the gnashing of teeth that would be going on here if a new GT rider posted that their rear brake croaked and had to be removed while on a tour!

dopeslap.giflmao.gif

Actually, most of the teeth knashing on this site tends to be from mechanical breakdowns that leaves one stranded.

Rear brake failure where one can tie the brake out of the way and keep moving is hardly in the same class.

Archived