IGNORED

Greetings from Singapore

yempaul

Greetings!

I suppose you know we will be WAITING for some Ride Tales - with plenty of photographs - of your adventures riding around your part of the world! thumbsup.gif

And, regarding this statement:

"hope to learn loads from you guys...."

I can only suggest that you be careful what you wish for!!! cool.gif

lurker.gif

Selamat thumbsup.gif !

Great bunch of folks here on the board.

I spent a lot of time in Singapore in my younger days.....I even developed a fondness for Durian fruit (honest!!) eek.gif

Welcome!

Varadero 125? PLEASE, post a photo of the bike, if you can. We'd love to see it, since it is a model not available in North America.

Cheers!

Greetings!

And, regarding this statement:

"hope to learn loads from you guys...."

I can only suggest that you be careful what you wish for!!! cool.gif

lurker.gif

grin.gifgrin.gif I can't wait

Selamat thumbsup.gif !

I spent a lot of time in Singapore in my younger days.....I even developed a fondness for Durian fruit (honest!!) eek.gif

Hey Phil ... Selamat to you too ... Did you say durian? The season is on right now ... but i must say it's hard to find an 'ang moh'(Caucasians) taken a liking for durians. Cheers to you.

Welcome to the board.

It's a small world. I grew up in Malaysia (Malaysian Chinese) and migrated here when I went to college.

I definitely miss durian and all other foods found in that region. During my youth, 250cc motorcycles and above would capture my attention and admiration since most of the cups (50cc - 110cc) are the predominant cycles over there (and still are). Fun around town in busy traffic but not the same feeling. Of course, most of them came from S'pore. Now i get to enjoy what I had admired in my youth. Awesome feeling.

Stick around, you will learn heaps from the folks here.

Cheers.

since most of the cups (50cc - 110cc) are the predominant cycles over there (and still are).

Cheers.

They still are ... smirk.gif

Selamat thumbsup.gif !

Welcome to the board!! We have a varied menu for m/c's. And some people will eat just about anything!! wink.gif Yikes, that stuff is nasty!!! grin.gif

Selamat thumbsup.gif !

Yikes, that stuff is nasty!!! grin.gif

You have no idea what you have been missing my friend wink.gif

Archived