IGNORED

Moto GP Laguna - Reminder: Broadcast on Fox

90%angel

The GP races have been all over the map this season (some on CBS, some on Speed) and now on Fox.

Here is a helpful reminder about broadcast times from our friends over at RoadRacing World

"The reason the Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca doesn't show up in program listings for SPEED Channel or CBS is, it's being shown LIVE (5:00 p.m. Eastern/2:00 Pacific) on Fox, Sunday, July 22. Check local listings for the channel number in your area."

The AMA races will still be on Speed. See article for full details.

thumbsup.gif

russell_bynum

And if they show any crowd shots, we will most likely be on the hill going to the corckscrew under a blue EZ-Up. I'm going to try to remember our big American flag to put on the EZ-Up.

Lisa will be the one jumping up and down waving the "Orange Army" flag.

Or the one being arrested for stalking Tommy Hayden. runaway.gif

Or the one being arrested for stalking Tommy Hayden.

Three races where Tommy has been a participant, no autograph yet. That's all I'm saying. I'm on a mission now. thumbsup.gif

I'm likely to push Nicky out of the way and say "yeah, yeah, I've got your autograph a couple times now...where's your brother!?!" (yeah right!) grin.gif

Although, I did kind of do that at Fontana...I had gotten a chance to talk to Nicky and take a pic with him earlier in the day. Later in the day, Tommy crashed pretty hard, and I was trying to get to Earl and Rose and ask how Tommy was doing. (They love to talk to anyone and everyone). Nicky happened to be outside the area where Earl and Rose were standing, signing autographs. I kept trying to push past the crowd to get past him. I finally did, and walked right past him. He shot me kind of a sideways WTF glance (probably just thinking I didn't know who he was...HA!) tongue.gif

(or, who is this crazy lady trying to attack my parents)...one of the two. grin.gif

Archived