IGNORED

Kyle Petty/Victory Vision

UberXY

Went by the local HD dealer this morning to see the Kyle Petty Charitable Tour stop for lunch.

Mr Petty was on a new Victory Vision, as were a number of other riders, and a Victory tractor trailer was with them. The bike looks better in real life than in 2 dimensional media, but it is an eyeful. It looks bigger than an LT, a feat which I did not think was possible.

Pictures later.

The first thing that came to mind when I saw a picture of one head-on was that it must have been designed by the same guy who designs monsters for the Power Rangers. At the risk of offending anyone, it is an "interesting" bike.

jackinthebox4

it's so big that I thought it should have three wheels like the Piaggio. two up front just to keep it stable

The bike looks better in real life... It looks bigger than an LT...

Wow... I'll say. 105" in length... 44" in WIDTH! That would make it a tad dicey for lane-splitting on my daily commute, here in SoCal. dopeslap.gif

Otherwise, I just love new motos with edge-y styling; I don't think I can vote with my pocketbook on this one, but I do hope the designers get the message:

"Give me MORE!" cool.gif

Of course I mean more styling, not MORE OF EVERYTHING, like this mongo moto.

I would like to know what Willie G. thinks about

"Child" Petty jumping on a Victory for his little charity ride. I bet he's pi**ed. As for the bike: it's soooo

UG-U-LY, it could be a new BMW ST, RT. lmao.gif If it was a car would it be a Studebaker? Maybe put a propeller on the nose, no maybe on the back, wait both ends. What are they thinking??? If Victory wants to sell bikes they need to keep making Harley clones and send Arlen Ness to Europe to replace that BMW guy. Opps maybe they did. lmao.gif

Just My Opinion, Don't Get Excited.

Steve

Archived