IGNORED

murrayg broken down Vandalia, IL.

murrayg

On Saturday I had the bike towed to BMW of Milwaukee be cause it won't start. They put a new battery in and it started. I visited family in Gary,In, It start fine when I left. South of Champaign/Urbana after getting gas it acted like was not going to start, but did with ABS faults. I made it to the Days in Invaldalia, 73 miles east of St. Louis. The bike now what start. I need help trying to fix it or storing it until I can get back to pick it up. pm me if you can help & I'll shoot you my cell number. I can't to get home and right me trip report for attendence at my first MOA national rally. Thanks in advance for your help.

***MODERATOR EDIT:*** fixed location in subject line. thumbsup.gif

turns out I'm in VANdalia,IL. not vadalia. So far the anonymous book folks I've called are at the MOA rally I left early. confused.gif

Sorry about your misfortune, wish I could help. This is I'm sure obvious, but have you or the dealer checked the alternator belt.

Pat

My sweetheart & my girls rescued me and I'm now home. The bike is still in Vandalia and will have to for at least a week until my schedule clears up and I can get back up there about 400 miles. I'll fill in the rest later in a trip report

Archived