IGNORED

Anyone else going through Lewiston,ID Sat July 10 ?

MikeRC

Or Bozeman, MT Sun July 11? I got an extra day off, so I am including a trip from Lewiston to Lolo on US 12, then staying the night in Dillon,MT. Sunday through Virginia City and Gallatin then US 191 to West Yellowstone and on to Cody. There are a couple of us now, but just curious if any others (esp the PNW people) are headed the same way.

On a similar note, anyone else arriving Sunday up for trip planning for Monday?

Mike Cassidy

Sorry Mike, Doc 47 and I will be passing through Lewiston on Friday. Doc had wanted to stay in Ketchum at some super model's condo that he used to date on Saturday, but I told him I had made dinner reservations at the Gun Barrel in Jackson Saturday night with some of the boys, so we had to push on.

See ya in Cody!

hermes and i should both be in by sunday evening, not yet sure what my plan is for monday.... we'll be staying at the ponderosa

Mark:

David mentioned the southern route, but what the h3ll are you gonna do in Jackson from Saturday to Monday? Rushing through Idaho is sacrilegious!!! I think Ketchum sounds better.

Did David mention what decade she was a supermodel?

Claus:

Don (Smoky) and I should arrive in Cody about 5 or 6 (depending on traffic delays on the Yellowstone east entrance road). Marty will be along a short time later. Maybe we’ll wander around the Ponderosa looking for you two.

Mike Cassidy

Archived