IGNORED

Strange sitings

UberXY

So today I am cruising on and around the Blue Ridge Parkway in Viriginia on my RT and I stop by a big HD dealer to look around. As I am leaving I notice a nice new dark blue BMW 650i in the parking lot with South Carolina automobile manufacturers plates on it.

Odd for a Harley shop, but whatever. Then, while I am getting the Zumo ready, I notice out of the corner of my eye a person who looks like Mikey on OCC come out of service and get in the car.

I followed the car out and onto I-81 where the driver starts doing better than 80 in heavy truck traffic and then does some serious get-outta-my-way tailgating in the left lane. Car disappears. About 15 minutes later I am on a different interstate heading east and I see the car again, this time in the middle of a line of cars going at or below the speed limit. Passed him and never saw him again.

And yesterday I saw 3 R1200c's in three hours. That may be more C's than I have seen in my lifetime.

I'm staying home tomorrow. It's so hot I am starting to see odd visions that can't be real.

I'm staying home tomorrow. It's so hot I am starting to see odd visions that can't be real.

"Bartender....I'll have what the man on the floor is having"! grin.gif

Do you mean "sightings"?

Frank

LOL. I thoght he was going to talk about saddles. But seeing a BMW with Mikey in it was worthwhile too.... wink.gif

Archived