IGNORED

riding off cliff

Harley passes an RV on a double yellow at deals gap and drives off cliff. His friend was right behind him and all most followed. The people in the RV don't stop because they think they will get their "asses beat" lmao.gif

youtube

Francois_Dumas

I love the comment of the lady......

"...... Why would he DO that !!!!???".....

Bright ! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

JerryMather

For sure....I thought you were going to be talking about this .

I was thinking about doing the very same ride on the same day....... I stayed alone the beach were it was cool instead. I'm glad I did. I hate to see this kind of stuff happen.

Francois_Dumas

Hey... don't be too hard on the man! I for one hadn't seen it yet !!! grin.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gif

Yeah.... It's been around a while, but it's still hilarious. It's a classic case of a rider's impatience outrunning his proficiency.

I always wonder what the guy got into down in that holler. Probably poison ivy and poison oak. Maybe chiggers, definitely stickers and ticks...

Ride safe,

H~

gettysburg
I love the comment of the lady......

"...... Why would he DO that !!!!???".....

Bright ! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

It seems like a perfectly valid question to me.

Couchrocket

So sorry if I offended

Take a lot more than a "somewhat" redundant post to offend this motley crew. On the other hand, you don't have to offend anyone around here to get picked on! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif Welome... and thanks for the link, I'd been looking for it!

This video clip is a great example of poor choices being backed up by lack of skill. Some guys just don't belong on two-wheels.

Archived