IGNORED

Guess who's on the POLE ? : Moto GP

JerryMather

JerryMather

Answer's Here

Interesting line up. If it stays wet over there this weekend...........I'll bet ya STONER takes it again and if he does......he's going to be VERY hard to over take for the championship, unless he starts crashing, IMO. thumbsup.gif

Its the one area that Rossi does not do well in ... wet conditions ... hope it goes dry for the race ! Like to see him have a chance to come from that far back.

NEVER, EVER count the 'Doctor' out.

And just what the heck happened to Hayden? Man, he's WAAAAY down there. . . even 'my guy' Barros qualified faster.

Sorry to say, but this says to me Hayden's championship last year was a bit of a fluke. His performance has really been dismal this year.

I think this will be a turning point MotoGP race: If Stoner wins, there is a very, very good chance he will win the championship.

If Yamaha finds more speed for this race, and IF (big if) Rossi can win DECISIVELY, I'd say Rossi still has a chance to win the championship.

It's gonna be another interesting one! smile.gif

Shawnee Bill

He isn't handling wet well at all this year. And that's an understatment!

Before the rain he was less than .3 behind Stoner and Rossi.

If the rain stops look for him in the lead group.

JerryMather

And just what the heck happened to Hayden? Man, he's WAAAAY down there. . . even 'my guy' Barros qualified faster.

Sorry to say, but this says to me Hayden's championship last year was a bit of a fluke. His performance has really been dismal this year.

Things may be looking up for him. This morning he was the fastest guy out there during warm up's . clap.gif

FYI:

CBS Sports will broadcast today's race from the TT Circuit in Assen, Netherlands on June 30 (2:00-3:00 p.m., ET).

Archived