IGNORED

Beemerboneyard.com Parts?

BlueBeam

Has anyone had experence with buying the 12K/24K tuneup parts from beemerboneyard? I'm ready to get them but would like to know opinions from those who've delt with them.

John Ranalletta
Has anyone had experence with buying the 12K/24K tuneup parts from beemerboneyard? I'm ready to get them but would like to know opinions from those who've delt with them.
Mike Figelski, proprietor, is a member of this board which, in itself, makes him a suspicious character; however, his reputation with me and others who've used his services, is above reproach.

Please frequent his establishment.

B.B.

Mike is a good guy and the parts he sells are just as they are represented on his website. At least the ones I have purchased from him over the last few years. He even helped me by answering questions about RT's when I was looking for my first one 3 years ago. All of my experiences with Mike and his company have been positive. Go for it.

KB

didn't buy tune up parts but did buy front rotors and 100% satisfied. Would not hesitate to purchase from again.

n & g

GrumpyOldMan

Allen,

I made a recent purchase from them and was very satisfied with their service and product. I would recommend them.

I've twice bought BB's 12/24K parts kit this year. Both times, the package arrived the next day (I'm in NJ - same state as BB) and both times, the kits were 100% complete as advertised. The savings for these parts purchased from BB as a kit is something like $50 compared to the dealer, and the BB parts are Mahle (air & fuel filters) and Bosch (oil filter) - reputable stuff. The kits come complete with everything you need parts-wise to perform the major service, except for oil. I am very satisfied and will continue to use the kits.

-MKL

Lone_RT_rider
I didn't know he sold new stuff. I thought he only dealt in used/recycled parts.

I have purchased spark plugs from him and had no issues. I have also purchased other used bits from him with no issues. smile.gif

No affiliation, YMMV.

Shawn

Charles Elms

Ordered HES, Plugs and wires last Thursday morning and recieved them Friday afternoon. Good service, no problem. Good tracking of orders. Will buy from them again.

I also have had good service from BB. The used parts were exactly as described, shipment was prompt.

Would gladly do business with them again. thumbsup.gif

Mike is first class. I've bought stuff for every one of my bikes from him. Shipping was fast and products were always as described. thumbsup.gif

Archived