IGNORED

My Next Bike?

pbbeck

wrestleantares
It's kind of scary... the web site does not feature pictures of their products!

Umm, it features pictures of every bike.

wrestleantares
A local dealer I like here (get gear from them). Started selling these:

http://www.umamerica.com/site/usa/index.html [/quote

are these made in china??

IF I read the site correctly (about UM tab) then the olarger displacement bikes - the 650's - are made in Korea and the smaller are made in China.

I'm not really interested. If I were interested it would be in the 650 naked or s and a comparable/better Suzuki sv650 or sv650s isn't much different in price and has a proven reputation.

Where? If you are talking about the little flash-animated pics on the main page, I found those. Where are the product details?

wrestleantares

Where? If you are talking about the little flash-animated pics on the main page, I found those. Where are the product details?

It is not the most intuitive thing in the world, but it still took only a sec to figure out.:

Put your cursor on the motorcycles tab, then slide down to style, slide over to model, and then sldie onto the picture. Click on the picture of the bike and voila.

Ahhh.... I've been using the Safari web browser, and I just discovered that particular mousover menu was not showing up properly on my screen. I tried it in Firefox and it works just as you described. Still don't want a UM, but they're fun to look at.

Archived