IGNORED

The Rides??? A Preview???

Gleno

Any chance of getting our "ride chairmen" to post the proposed routes for the different group rides planned, and for what days??

Some, including myself, would like to pre-plan a loose itenerary for my stay in the area, knowing what areas are to be covered might be helpful.

Tom?? Dick?? Harry??

.....afterall, you aren't dealing with Harley People. We NEED details!!! wink.gif

oh my, this is going to be so much fun!

We are going to turn right...no left, then right, or was it straight about 8 miles? blocks? Or maybe those pesky meter things. Its a long ways but not very far. I think.....

There will be some hills or are they mountains......

Hey Dick what are all these little tiny lines.... oh yeh, the goat trails.

We're gonna need a bigger boat....

I think I'll take a little ride.

Yeeha! Stephen

Don't know what the Ride Chair has planned for 2 wheeled excitement but I made my own Ride Routes:

Ride 1-Gunnison to the north rim of the Black Canyon. North to Glenwood Springs. Run through the Glenwood Canyon and back. Glenwood to Grand Junction area. Back to Gunn. via either 50 or 65 and on to 92 with a stop at the Mad Dog Ranch Cafe.

Ride 2-Gunnison to Montrose. Then to Telluride. Back to 550 and on to Ouray and Silverton. ( Not doing the entire San Juan Skyway loop, Just the part down the Million Dollar Highway) Then Silverton back to Gunn.

Ride 3- Gunnison to Leadville. Leadville to Georgetown via 91 & I-70 and hope to go up Mt Evans. Mt Evans back to Gunn.

Initial plan is to do them in that order Mon, Tues, Wed.

I'm coming to the Un-Rally up from Pagosa Sprgs., on the Silver Thread Scenic Byway (160-Wolf Creek Pass- and 149), so I'll already have that one in the bag.

Doing Royal Gorge area Thursday. Pikes Peak Tram, Garden of the Gods, etc., on Friday.

In reply to:

Doing Royal Gorge area Thursday

You go over that whole bridge with your arms open like you did in TN, and your beer's on my tab my friend!

John Bellantonio

Hi, Glen,

Dick Frantz and I are finalizing the suggested rides and a way to give you guys a preview. Hope to have it out soon.

Johnny

Archived