IGNORED

1200 RT beige pictures?

Desmons

I intend to buy a new RT 1200. The beige one seems very pretty. Does anybody have real life pictures of it? (Pictures figured on the official site look more like drawings...)

Davitt_Potter

I rode one (is it the gold-like color??) on Saturday. It's more gold than beige, in my opinion, and it is quite pretty when accented by the other pieces & colors on the bike. The silver is (to my eye) kind of a wall of silver, but the color contrast makes the whole bike seem smaller.

Then I rode it. For 25 very nice, very blissful, very FAST miles up Vanocker canyon.

eek.gif

I shouldn't have ridden the new R1200RT.

It's all the good things my 1150RT was, and I was immediately comfortable.

Dammit. ;D

... for sale, 2005 Harley Ultra ... smile.gifdopeslap.gif

Dav

My co-workers call it gold or bronze. In low light it can look more brown.

See Here

A couple of shots of the biege one, don't be put off by that slow ugly blue one that it begins with.

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

...and here is one with the side cases

166641888-L.jpg

Pay no attention to the man with the ugly beige RT. You need to understand that he is colorblind (thinks red is green, and stuff like that). eek.gif

BMW needs to drop the Buick colors and get some more exciting paint samples for next year. I'm just not real happy with all of them. I wish they would expand a bit away from dull mainstream colors.

BMW needs to drop the Buick colors and get some more exciting paint samples for next year. I'm just not real happy with all of them. I wish they would expand a bit away from dull mainstream colors.

Be careful what you wish for. I've seen some of those old BMW colors. lmao.gif

Like when I ordered my 2005 and there were two gray tones available out of three? I am a Chrysler dealer and I think the Germans have a tendency to be too conservative on colors.

Archived