IGNORED

I bought a tractor...

itchybro

Or... A paintshaker. However you'd like to refer to it.

All I know is, it's loud's hell (I'm working on fixing that) and will keep a new 1098 with Ohlins in sight @ Deal's gap while running HORRIBLY shagged/armor all'd Dunlop sportmax tires. (there's a much longer story there I may compose in a ride tale)

Once I get new hoops on who know what fun awaits.

Dig it:

(JUST back from Birmingham to Knoxville run and boy is my butt monkey'd!)

Photo-JWMS

Uh-oh%20small.jpg

P.S. Nobody freak, I still have an S and plan on having one for quite awhile. The tractor is for commuting and playing in the hills.

I re-iterate. It's LOUD!

russell_bynum

Looks like fun. thumbsup.gif

For all the bitching and moaning about "Harley Vibration", I thought Steve's Uly was smooth as silk once you got the thing above idle.

It is funny watching the turn signals bounce up and down at idle, though. cool.gif

Well, once down to the choice between something monsterously Italian and the paint shaker, I decided that hydraulic valves and the belt were quite enticing.

I'll provide the tale of how I got er' home tomorrow perhaps. Must have nap before work.

Oh, I did find this to be pretty amusing. Not sure I agree with their rankings but I do agree with the 'fun" deal.

Lone_RT_rider
I think your tractor is sexy grin.gif

Quoting country music with Itchy will NOT get you in his good graces...lol.

Shawn

P.S. Nice bike Phil... Now I will have to work to keep up. smile.gif

Congrats! People can say what they want about Erik's bikes but there's no question that they are a total blast to ride. And as you may already know by now, be prepared for total strangers coming up to you and asking about your Lightning.

Uh-oh%20small.jpg

"Does this bike make my head look big?"... blush.gif

Yep!!.. lmao.gif

Congrats, Phil. A buddy of mine has a Lightning and when we pull up together with me on the Duc.......let's just say it turns some heads! clap.gif

Enjoy!!

• 1 month later...

It is funny watching the turn signals bounce up and down at idle, though.

As opposed to thing shaking side to side on the RT? smile.gif

Itchy, sweet bike. If I lived by you I'd have a cityX or something just for that purpose. smile.gif

What exhaust is on it? I'd think finding a stock pipe should be pretty straightforward. Also did they remap the ECU for the new pipe?

Archived