IGNORED

BMWMOA anonymous booklet

strat

I joined BMWMOA a few weeks back and got the patche and sticker and letter but I still haven't received the anonymous owners book. I've e-mailed them and have not received a reply. So right now I'm not too impressed with BMWMOA but I'll withold judgement for a while. Does anybody have a idea on how long it takes for them to mail out the anonymous booklet?

Thanks

strat

It took a couple of weeks (can't say for sure how long) to send out the book when I first joined the MOA. It'll get there.

It took a couple of weeks (can't say for sure how long) to send out the book when I first joined the MOA. It'll get there.

+1....Yep.......It'll get there.....

Phil..........Redbrick

So right now I'm not too impressed with BMWMOA but I'll withold judgement for a while.

Wow, that's pretty impatient. You get a lot of great info in the magazine and access to the classifieds on the website and all things considered it's pretty cheap. I don't think anybody's making any money off the BMWMOA....

If it's a huge deal for you (like you are leaving on a big long trip and need it right now) PM me your address and I'll mail you my book from last year or mail it to the first or second place you're stopping over if time's that short.

If you're not in a big hurry for any reason other than being a member of modern "instant gratification" society, just relax, it will show up.

Archived