IGNORED

Bling Bling r1200st...

bakerzdosen

bakerzdosen

Um, I'm kinda speechless about this one:

ebay linky

Huh. (Be sure to look at all the pics.)

I think I may have to concede that this r1200st is indeed ugly. To each their own though I suppose.

I think I may have to concede that this r1200st is indeed ugly. To each their own though I suppose.

Uh uh. With apologies in advance to Ron White, "You can fix ugly but you can't fix stupid."

Jim VonBaden
Didn't BMW do a Swarovski R1200C a few years ago?

Bad taste is bad taste, no matter who writes the check tongue.gif

You mean this one?

Tucson-BMW-Shiney-5.jpg

Tucson-BMW-Shiney-4.jpg

Tucson-BMW-Shiney-3.jpg

Tucson-BMW-Shiney-1.jpg

Tucson-BMW-Shiney-2.jpg

I saw it a couple years ago in Tucson Iron Horse BMW.

Jim cool.gif

Let's just hope Phil doesn't see it.

At the rate he's been buying bikes lately, the last thing we need around here is a Rhinestone Cowboy.

lmao.giflmao.gif

Firefight911
Let's just hope Phil doesn't see it.

At the rate he's been buying bikes lately, the last thing we need around here is a Rhinestone Cowboy.

lmao.giflmao.gif

I personally think it would look great right along side that old skillet thingy of yours!!! wink.gif

I personally think it would look great right along side that old skillet thingy of yours!!! wink.gif

That'd never work.

Skillet's loud pipes would shake the 'stones right off that sissy cickle. grin.gif

I've seen this bike before. It was being ridden by a young lady who had her riding jacket studded out with a huge BMW logo on the back. Each time I saw it in a pack with mainly cruisers. It definately stood out.

beemerman2k

See what happens when you have to endure rugged Winters in which you can't ride for months on end? You lose your sanity and end up doing stuff like this!

Or, if you're like me, you just ride even if the temps are in the 20's and 4' snow banks line the streets thumbsup.gif

Well, there it sits, no bids as of this writing. What would it take to "fix" this bike? I'd guess about $2000 for the average potential buyer, in terms of partial plasic replacement and/or repainting after knocking the stones and epoxy off.

Ya'll are a bunch of playa haters. That bike rocks!

Ok, fine the rhinestoned C is a bit much for even my tastes...but the ST, I wouldn't kick it out the garage.

'Course I am gurl. wink.gif

Archived