IGNORED

Any News on Billy Lane?

Kraynak

Steve -

Here is the latest I could find:

"Celebrity motorcycle builder Billy Lane will face his crash victim's family in a civil case in August, but the trial for a DUI manslaughter charge he faces in the Labor Day wreck that killed Gerald Morelock is still pending."

I can't say enough bad things about the loudmouth, self important moron. I hope he gets hung out to dry in both courts and ends up destitute and people spit in his begging cup.

I can't vouch for the veracity of this blog but here's an update - motions being heard, Lane trying to buy his way out of responsibility. How American.

http://www.mikeodom.name/2007/05/17/morelock-v-billy-lane-civil-trial-motion-heard/

In case anybody wonders why I hate this moron (besides his laughable antics before becoming a murderer)

http://www.mikeodom.name/2006/10/06/lane-sued/

there has been no news since the civil trial date was set. as soon as something comes up i'll post it from the local rag. his shop appears to be business as usual.

there has been no news since the civil trial date was set. as soon as something comes up i'll post it from the local rag. his shop appears to be business as usual.

Probably not entirely business-as-usual. I'd be willing to bet that profits are heading offshore and/or to trusts and accounts that Billy has 'absolutely' no access to, at this point. Hell, that's what I'd be doing.

--sam

But Fugu, how do you really feel about Billy Lane? -why are you forcing us to infer, extropolate, read between the lines, and guess your opinion of the man? confused.gifconfused.gif

Jay

AdventurePoser

...researchers tell us it's better for our health to not hold everything in. How do you really feel? lmao.gif

Steve in So Cal

Archived