IGNORED

A couple Torrey pics

Brant Herbert

Brant Herbert

Better late than never on these. I get to check "Post some Torrey pics before Gunnison" off my list. Check!

PICS

russell_bynum

Sweet pics as usual, Brant.

I love the captions.

Good thing you included some pics of Kathryn...after that first shot of Gleno, I thought I was gonna loose my lunch. tongue.gif

Brant the pictures are mouth watering. I lived in UT for a few years and your pics are bringing back some great memories.

Ya know Brant, I really used to like you, but I'm with Russell, that pic makes me wanna hork. shocked.gif

Hey Brant,

GREAT pictures! Wish I could have been there! (ahem...Russell...you better bring me to the next Torrey...ahem)

One question: Did you take down the shot of Gleno that makes everyone want to gak? The first shot I saw was of Brian, Meghan, Terri, Kathryn and a person I couldn't identify in the background, at Glenoz garage, but no Gleno.

Just curious! We wouldn't want to miss any Gleno centerfold shots! (although, I know the shot all the ladies really want to see are the WURTY centerfold shots, but we can only dream)

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Brant Herbert

Did you take down the shot of Gleno that makes everyone want to gak? color=blue>

Yes. This is a G-rated board. laugh.gif Also thought I could make a few bucks selling copies in Gunny laugh.gif

laugh.gif Also thought I could make a few bucks selling copies in Gunny laugh.gifcolor=red>

Don't forget about the royalties that go to the bike's owner. It took me a week to wipe off all that goopy stuff that Gleno insisted upon slathering all over his body. crazy.gif

Nice pics, thanks for posting. Those Monument Valley photos are getting me all excited about the ride up to Paonia since I plan on stopping in there.

Brant Herbert

It took me a week to wipe off all that goopy stuff that Gleno insisted upon slathering all over his body. color=blue>

Maybe he shoulda used the shower he locked me in. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Nice pics, Brant, as usual, especially for those of us that couldn't make it. Thanks. That last one, "Vistas" was particularly nice.

Yo!! Cheap Bastard!!

The Wench is making noises again. Don't try to get off with some quick (and CHEAP) trip through there on the way to Gunnison: Fly through this; Fly through that; And don't even feed her at the Cafe Diablo. It AIN'T gonna work, Dude.

90%Angel, if CB tries that "Well you see MOST of it" thing, call Gary at Cafe Diablo and tell him. He'll never be able show his face there again.

Next visit (for me) will hopefully be on the way to/from Gunnison!

The fall Hoon-Fest in Torrey should be coming up for discussion, tho. If I recall, last year was early October, and the weather / colors made for a great experience.

Marty, are you going thru there on your ramble after Gunnison? What about plans for the West Coast?

Tool

PS: Brant, as usual, you captured some nice moments. As beautiful as the scenery is there, my favorite is the shot of RD sitting on the patio. Didn't we all take some time for reflection? I hope so!

Archived