IGNORED

The Shining

philbytx

Dunno if I posted this before but here's a great way to clean your exhaust (when its cool please eek.gif!!!).

I use Bon Ami cleanser and a "no scratch" Scrunge. Wet the scrunge sprinkle some Bon Ami on it and just wipe away the grunge!

Just gave Darth a wash and noticed I had some road tar "sprinkles" on the exhaust and that the rear area of the exhaust had grunge on it (the concave end where the pipe exit is)...did the above and it now looks like brand new again thumbsup.gif

I believe that black stuff on the exhaust is shmutz (according to Spyder)

And it's 'spooge' for two stroke dirt bikes.

Wooster w/o any spooge

I believe that black stuff on the exhaust is shmutz (according to Spyder)

And it's 'spooge' for two stroke dirt bikes.

Wooster w/o any spooge

According to www.urbandictionary.com, spooge has nothing to do with motorcycles.

Spooge is a homebrewing term, for the "material" left in the bottom of a brew pot, or a primary fermentor.

It is usually fragrant with hops, (go figure I would know this) but is unfermentable. Suitable for compost heaps and not much else. Spooge. lmao.gif

What else is good is a product called Bar Keeper's Friend. It will make your shiny bits clean again.

Use as directed, your actual mileage may vary, all rights reserved and be sure to signal when turning.

Archived