IGNORED

Brake failure light stays on

Will Knight

Will Knight

While debugging a aux. lighting issue on my 04 R1150RT I pulled fuse #2 and turned on the switch. The fuse is fine, but after putting the fuse back the BRAKE FAILURE light stays on. It appears the the brake system is working okay. How can I reset this to get the light to go off?

While debugging a aux. lighting issue on my 04 R1150RT I pulled fuse #2 and turned on the switch. The fuse is fine, but after putting the fuse back the BRAKE FAILURE light stays on. It appears the the brake system is working okay. How can I reset this to get the light to go off?

Will, try riding the bike a little ways then try turning the ign switch completely off,, then do a couple of restarts.. On my 02 it usually takes a short ride then few re-starts to make the light go out..

Twisty

Check for a burned out brake or tail lamp.

Mick

Archived