IGNORED

I get to leave ICU Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmweerman

The docs just came in a approved my transfter out of ICU today, when means we are with in a day or 2 of going to orthepeodedc hosopicat back home and staart getting this leg actually daealt with clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Cameron, Great to see you back on the air.

Please give your wife a big hug for keeping us

up to date on your progress. thumbsup.gif

Les is more

Patty has been doing such a wonderful job of keeping us up to date on your situation! We're very grateful to her but man oh man it sure is great to see you back here. Congratulations Cameron!!

The docs just came in a approved my transfter out of ICU today, when means we are with in a day or 2 of going to orthepeodedc hosopicat back home and staart getting this leg actually daealt with clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Cameron, is it really you?! BRAVO!!!!

Welcome back. thumbsup.gif

Out f^$*ing standing!!!!

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Your wife has raised the bar for loving care, understanding, diligence, patience, etc. When you get better, take her somewhere wonderful. It may not be enough to show the total scope of your appreciation, but something tells me she'll understand. thumbsup.gif

Excellent!!!

You are a luck guy....and owe the wife a nice meal once this is behind you, she has been a real trooper.....

Hope you are back on the road soon!!

Firefight911

Now that right there is a post that needs to be saved!!!!!

Way to go Cameron!!!! Way to go!!!!!!

Good to hear from you. Our hats off to you for your fight of recovery. Our hats off for your wife's fight for your recovery and her strength up until this point!!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Man, you lucky??!!

A: That you're back hitting the keyboard

B: You have an amazing wife, one that has hurt and fought to recover right along with you.

Keep fightin, dood. We're all in your corner.

Lineareagle

Very good news!

As one bed ridden, for now, I understand the frustration of the rapid change in world view.

I too had the great advantage of a wife and help mate who has gone above and beyond the call of duty, in a situation that was not of her making, we are fortunate indeed, you and I!

Heal well.

thumbsup.gif

Congrats on the milestone. Give your wife a hug for us. I'm sure you both can use it and she did an outstanding job. Glad to hear things are looking up for you. thumbsup.gif

Out f^$*ing standing!!!!

Isn't that "Out Stuck in Fanding!"

Where's Fanding??? Who cares, it's gotta be better than the ICU! clap.gif

Congrats & now the real fun begins....

That is awesome news my friend !!!!!!!!!

I've been reading Patty's daily posts with a heavy heart

and this one from you is the BEST. thumbsup.gif

Your lady has been run through the wringer,

so take good care of her, AND YOURSELF. grin.gif

Congratulations!!!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

I've been following along and your wife has done an amazing job holding everything together and keeping us updated. I wish you all the best!

Huzzah!!!

I was having a rather lackluster day here at work....this has just made my day infinitely better!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

russell_bynum
Out f^$*ing standing!!!!

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Your wife has raised the bar for loving care, understanding, diligence, patience, etc. When you get better, take her somewhere wonderful. It may not be enough to show the total scope of your appreciation, but something tells me she'll understand. thumbsup.gif

+1 big time.

Keep us posted with your pogress.

AWESOME.

wave.gif Hi Cameron, we've all been following along. It's so wonderful to hear from you!!! lurker.gif

Fan-frikin'-tabulous! thumbsup.gif

It's great to have you back on the board! You'll be going to the Snakes and Arrows Tour before you know it!

The nearly unbearable stuff is over ... the annoying stuff to come ... but remember who was and will be there for you. Great Job Patti! thumbsup.gif

Great Job guys ... hope all this becomes a distant memory soon.

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Thanks for getting on-line and letting a big bunch of us breathe again. smile.gif

Since Fernando often puts things into words far better than most of the rest of us, I'll just say

+eleventeen!!! thumbsup.gif

Francois_Dumas

WOah!! Almost missed this post.. I kept reading Patti's ones in the other forum !! grin.gif

Congrats Cameron and SO GOOD to have you back - at least typing in the forum !!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Warm regards,

Francois

Cameron,

Great News!! Call when you get back in town, I'll help however I can, just call. I gave Patti my number in the thread she has been keeping for us to stay in touch. Your wifey ahs been one courageous gal.

I mean it Cameron, call me when you hit Bakes!

DaveTheAffable

We must inform you that our prayers and thoughts will continue, in spite of your attempts to get better!! thumbsup.gif

Archived