IGNORED

Cargo Rack for R12RT

AdventurePoser

AdventurePoser

Is anyone making a bolt-on cargo rack for the RT? I purchased a very nice flat rack from a company a few years ago for my R1150RT. Just the thing for strapping bags to, instead of using the top box...

Cheers,

Steve

Hey Steve!! Long time...

I keep watching the BestRest Product site for a CargoRest plate for the R12RT. Nuttin'yet.

Please let me know if YOU find any info!

I have the BMW water-proof duffle that I am going to try and use this weekend on the stock rack...we'll see how that goes.

We do use the large BMW trunk when we HAVE to, but that bugger is heavy...especially when fully loaded. Lotsa weight up high.

I just about strained a 'nad hauling that thing off the scoot last year in Gunnison.

If I can't find a rack, I might have to get a GS!! grin.gif

AdventurePoser

If I can't find a rack, I might have to get a GS!! grin.gif

lmao.giflmao.gif

Hope all is well for you guys up in the Frozen North! Are you coming out west this summer?

Steve

wave.gif

We were gonna, but I can't find a luggage rack!! grin.gif

Nope, we are staying around here this summer. Doing shorter trips, enjoying local scenery for a bit.

g_frank_nin
Is anyone making a bolt-on cargo rack for the RT? I purchased a very nice flat rack from a company a few years ago for my R1150RT. Just the thing for strapping bags to, instead of using the top box...

Cheers,

Steve

Hey Steve, do you have the link for the very nice rack for the R1150RT? I would like to see what it looks like... ~ Thanks!

Archived