IGNORED

"BMWRT.COM" sticker

Paul Mihalka

Paul Mihalka

Would somebody have one I could have? I had one on my '99 R1100RT since the early days and I still found one for my '02 R1150R which I bought two years ago. I would love to have one for my "new" '05 R1200GS. If you don't want to disclose your stash would you PM me? Thank you, whoever you are!

Les is more

I'm afraid the old ones are all gone unless some individual can help you out.. There will be BMWST.com stickers coming soon.

Paul Mihalka
I'm afraid the old ones are all gone unless some individual can help you out.. There will be BMWST.com stickers coming soon.
I would LOVE to have the old one!

Paul, you might try calling Marin BMW. I picked a BMWRT.COM sticker from them when I was there but that was a little over a year ago.

I think I saw one on Ebay a few months back for around $500. These relics go up in value ya know . grin.gif

500? I have a brand new one that I will let go for 499.99.

+ Shipping. grin.gif

Wait, before you take me on it, I think I better stick it on my bike since it probably is from the last existent batch bought out by Samsar.

Sorry.

wink.gif

Perhaps alot of interest would call for a new batch?? wave.gif Anyone else?

I don't own an ST but I'd like an RT one.

ISYHTRAH

Paul Mihalka

It is not so much about what kind of bike you have but the name of this forum. As the early name was "bmwrt.com", we old-timers like that. The current name being "bmwsporttouring.com" it abbreviates to "bmwst.com".

JerryMather
It is not so much about what kind of bike you have but the name of this forum. As the early name was "bmwrt.com", we old-timers like that. The current name being "bmwsporttouring.com" it abbreviates to "bmwst.com".

We old timers will always think of you as a BMWRT.com kinda guy, even if you had a BMWST.com sticker on your bike. thumbsup.gif

beemerman2k

I visited Cary Littel at his shop last summer and he got a kick out of seeing the BMWRT.COM sticker on my R1100RT. He was the proprietor of this board when I joined back in Summer of 2000.

Marty Hill

Jerry J is sending me an RT.com sticker for my 12 GS. I also prefer the original/guess I'm an old timer also. dopeslap.gif

Jerry J is sending me an RT.com sticker for my 12 GS. I also prefer the original/guess I'm an old timer also. dopeslap.gif

Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle a pot?

confused.giflmao.gif

Marty, you're only as old as your most recent bike. lurker.gif

grin.gifwave.gif

Lone_RT_rider

Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle a pot?

confused.giflmao.gif

Marty, you're only as old as your most recent bike. lurker.gif

grin.gifwave.gif

You can really count age in weeks? grin.giflmao.gif

Shawn

Bill_Walker
I visited Cary Littel at his shop last summer and he got a kick out of seeing the BMWRT.COM sticker on my R1100RT. He was the proprietor of this board when I joined back in Summer of 2000.

+1. That's where mine came from.

Let me know how you made out Paul. I probably have one left still (i put a few up on the pass signs in the Alps last september). looks like I should have kept them?

Well I fall in as an ol'timer, but am a newer member who has pestered "Les" for the last time and would love to find a sticker.

Archived