IGNORED

RTPs back on sale.

motorman587

Wow some of those are low mileage, 18-20k. CHP doesn't turn their's in before 65k. Too bad I'm on the wrong coast, looks like you could pick up a good deal there.

thumbsup.gif

Bill Neander

Go to a city with motorcycles. Roseville Police recently turned in a couple of R1150RT-Ps with 13,000 miles on them. They have a three year contract,not mileage specific. City motors don't spend all day running up and down the freeway putting on miles.

roseville makes alot of $ from their bike cops that shoot radar, one guy shoots, one guy writes up the victims. they ride their bikes to the "kill zone" and back home. i boycott roseville and folsom california for their practices. i dont go to either city unless i have to and i dont spend any of my hard earned $ in either city either.

i will go out of my way to avoid these money$$$$ makers.

baggerchris
roseville makes alot of $ from their bike cops that shoot radar, one guy shoots, one guy writes up the victims. they ride their bikes to the "kill zone" and back home. i boycott roseville and folsom california for their practices. i dont go to either city unless i have to and i dont spend any of my hard earned $ in either city either.

i will go out of my way to avoid these money$$$$ makers.

Wow, my favorite Dealer is A&S in Roseville. I have never had a problem with the police there. ????

Rocket_Cowboy

Are these the last two 1150s that you had incidents with? smile.gif

Seems like good deals to me, if they sold for what their current bids are.

motorman587

Which one's. I just checked the site and there are two more bikes on there. They listed my old motor a 1998, #692. That would be a good by. My old motor was a great riding motor. I put Texron in the gas every 3000 miles.

Rocket_Cowboy

I think it was #692 I was looking at. I would have to buy a camper to go with it ... I'd get kicked out of the house if I tried to bring home a second bike before Cass get's her R12R.

Archived