IGNORED

Sheepskin

Wyn

I'm looking for a sheepskin to cover Nubb's seat. Don't want a dyed, long haired, pink and blue,(to match my bike?)

color, just on the top of the seat, specially treated not to bleet seat.

I'm looking for a plain, untreated, about an inch nap, natural colored sheepskin. I will fit it to my seat and treat it the way it should be treated. Use it. Sorta of right off the poor sheeps back, if you will.

Thanks in advance.

ISYHTRAH

I have an Alaska Leather sheepskin skin on both the GS and the RT,Works great,Also AERO STICH has some padded ones, thumbsup.gif

Thanks, already have. They just have the pink and blue, top o the seat, strap on pieces of sheepskin, sheepskins.

Thanks anyway though.

I have an Alaska Leather sheepskin skin on both the GS and the RT,Works great,Also AERO STICH has some padded ones, thumbsup.gif

Nice, but not what I'm looking for. Thanks.

Back in the day I used to buy plain skins. My guess is that sheep people have discovered inwoolo fertilization and are able to raise sheep to produce little square or rectangle wool pelts, pink and blue color's, for whatever brand bike you own. LOL! Ah technology!!

Try Sickafus Sheepskins look at Sheepskin hides. Recently I ordered skins from them to make into covers and the like. You can order the length and color, or lack of color that you want as well as the cut length. I called them and talked to Pat and he provided good honest service. I ordered an 8 square foot 1” length and got 3 RT seats (front) covered. I do have a 2 “ length from a previous build and it looks a bit matted, so the 1 ½ might be just right. link

Hartco Inbternational makes a good cover. Don't know if they offer natural vs black but have had one for 3 years now and it hasn't bled and still looks new after about 40K.

Hartco web page

Jerry Johnston

Are you sure you looked at the right site? laska Sheepskin show at least 10 colors and a natural 1" nap.

Archived