IGNORED

Today I full filled one of my life goals

Jacqueline

Jacqueline

Shortly after I started riding three and a half years ago, riding from Florida to Washington became one of my life goals. Those are the big goals, one hopes to be able to accomplish one day… the pie in the sky so to say.

This afternoon in the middle of Oregon I realized I was going to accomplish that goal today and I was overwhelmed with emotion smile.gifbncry.gif. It may sound silly since I’m on my way to Alaska, but that really is something different from my life goal. I really made it from Florida to Washington…. I really did! The past 34 days have been great, with each day getting better and better and then a huge climax today….. Oh what a feeling! Priceless!

Firefight911

Awesome!!

Go J Go!!!!!!!!! Because the more go the less likely Tom will be close enough to kick you over!!!

BeniciaRT_GT
What Russell said.

He's so eloquent! blush.gifgrin.gif

+1

(I couldn't help myself!!!)

Seriously, that's awesome Jacqueline! Congrats!

Knifemaker

We are so PROUD of you at BMWNEF...

Ride, JACKIE, ride upon your mystery ship

Be amazed at the friends you have here on your trip

Ride JACKIE, ride upon your mystery ship

On your way to a world that others might have missed

I would congratulate you, but I know this is still small pototoes compared to meeting me, blush.gif I mean what lies ahead. grin.gif

Stay as positive as you've been and many more good things will find you.

BTW, you do know where your wallet is, don't you? tongue.gif

Lets_Play_Two
Shortly after I started riding three and a half years ago, riding from Florida to Washington became one of my life goals. Those are the big goals, one hopes to be able to accomplish one day… the pie in the sky so to say.

This afternoon in the middle of Oregon I realized I was going to accomplish that goal today and I was overwhelmed with emotion smile.gifbncry.gif. It may sound silly since I’m on my way to Alaska, but that really is something different from my life goal. I really made it from Florida to Washington…. I really did! The past 34 days have been great, with each day getting better and better and then a huge climax today….. Oh what a feeling! Priceless!

A great day to be alive!!! I really enjoy my vicarious travels with you. grin.gif

KrazyHorse

Woo-hooo!!! You make all us women riders proud!

And you've inspired me personally. I found out I have a little more vacation time than I thought I did for upcoming trip to the RA rally, so I am leaving solo and going to Knxoville a few days earlier than my husband is. I was second guessing whether I should go so far alone, but then I thought of you and your amazing trip, and figured if you can go all the way to Alaska, surely I can get to NC.

May your trip continue to be safe and the experience of a lifetime.

Patti

Lineareagle

Who would have thought you could do it?

YOU DID and so it happened!

Congrat's and may the other goals fall like dominoes and be as rewarding! wave.gif

To achieve something you have always wanted to do is a great feeling. Your post brought back many fine memories of my life on the road the last 6 years.

And the thing is, not only do you have that feeling for today, but you will have it for always when you think back on it. It is yours from now on.

SteveHebert

That is awesome Jaqueline. Hopefully you will be back in time for the BB&B Quatro in September to share your slide show and stories! thumbsup.gif

Congratulations!! I envy you for being able to do something like this. You have truly inspired me.

Looking forward to hearing and reading more of your travels.

Regards,

PhillyFlash
The past 34 days have been great, with each day getting better and better and then a huge climax today….. Oh what a feeling! Priceless!

Congratulations, Jacqueline. That's a great accomplishment. clap.gif

But don't mention climax around Wurty. You know how he gets.

Archived