IGNORED

Road Runner Rally 2007 (a few pics)

GS_George

Torrey was not in the cards this year, so Joan and I decided to head to Heber, Arizona for the AZBEEMERS Road Runner Rally. Here is a pic of the GS ready to rock and roll. Note the new Parabellam (sp) windshield and the new Corbin seats. More about that on another thread:

RoadRunner07005.jpg

The ride was uneventful, a little rain in the mountains, a little smoke from the Prominatory Fire, and a temperature shift from 98 in Phoenix to 56 between Payson and Heber. The purpose of this ride to was to get there, drink beer, smoke cigars, eat, drink JD, and be entertained. We succeeded. Here is a pic of Beemer-heads being entertained. Lower left hand corner, 3rd guy from the left is our own Agent86:

RoadRunner07017.jpg

Here is why he was smiling:

RoadRunner07047.jpg

This Beemerhead is showing his appreciation:

RoadRunner07036.jpg

This woman was really good. I love belly dancing!

RoadRunner07035.jpg

Here is the BMWST contingent:

RoadRunner07012.jpg

That is Cheryl on the left (Mrs. AGent86), Agent86 in the middle, and Joan on the right. One thing I love to do at Rallies is look at the bikes. Who does this belong to?

RoadRunner07011.jpg

RoadRunner07058.jpg

RoadRunner07059.jpg

The owner of this bike was a pretty macho GSer. Could not figure out the Teddy Bear on the windshield and I was not going to ask him:

RoadRunner07015.jpg

RoadRunner07065.jpg

This bike was equipped with a space time continuum thing on the back seat:

RoadRunner07061.jpg

This bike has a serious identity crises. Look at the plate…wait a minute, that’s my bike!

RoadRunner07052.jpg

It rained a little at two in the morning. Took this pic at 5 am:

RoadRunner07051.jpg

Here are two GS models, I think they are 07s. They were not available for a test ride:

GSlips.jpg

Here is Agent86’s place. I do believe he is on the bike under the tarp!

RoadRunner07068.jpg

That’s all folks! See you in DEATH VALLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif

George, looks like you had just a little too much fun, i'm extremely jealous. wink.gif

My guess to who owns the k bike is a lady named Helen.

Pat

George, I have beer in the fridge, JD in the cupboard, feel free to drop by. PM'ed you. Pretty funny we live about 200 yards from each other.

Roger

Archived