IGNORED

Spring Torrey '07 Report **WARNING-many pics!**

flyingreg

This is my fourth run to Torrey. It just keeps getting better. I don't know how many trips to Torrey it will take to ride all the great roads and see all

there is to see on the way to, and once in the Torrey area, I just hope I live that long. thumbsup.gif

The run from Bakersfield was great, excellent weather, excellent riding partners, and of course, a visit from aliens on the extraterrestrial hwy. (NV375)

SpringTorrey2007002.jpg We(Ponderosa, Crazy_Canuck, and myself)arrived around 4 p.m. on Friday and things

were already starting to come together. Randy Austin and his crew did a great job preparing for us. I'm sure he

had allot of help.

Those that made this Torrey happen (you know who you are)many thanks from my heart. There were so many new faces

in attendance, I spent some time saying Hey! to as many as I could.

SpringTorrey2007007.jpgSpringTorrey2007009.jpg

Coming to Torrey and seeing old friends, renews my spirit.

SpringTorrey2007005.jpg Here we are at the Hite Overlook on US95. Pictures do not do any of this area the justice it deserves. SpringTorrey2007039.jpg

Not quite the right angle, but some of you may recognize this spot.

SpringTorrey2007043.jpg

Looking out behind the Chuckwagon.

SpringTorrey2007061.jpg

There were a few bikes and a few people for dinner Saturday Night.

SpringTorrey2007053.jpgSpringTorrey2007052.jpgSpringTorrey2007057.jpg

The end of the line..... The folks at the 1000 Lakes RV Park & Campground did a fantastic job.

SpringTorrey2007058.jpg

Many thanks to Killer for being himself, tour guide, shuttle driver, troubleshooter, and comic relief.

Thanks Bob!!

I'll be in Torrey for one more night, couldn't bring myself to leave just yet.

Thanks for letting me share. wave.gif

Great pics Greg. Joan and I are going through Torrey mid June. One question, is tha Al at the dinner table drinking a...soda? blush.gif

Great pics Greg. Joan and I are going through Torrey mid June. One question, is tha Al at the dinner table drinking a...soda? blush.gif

This is a rhetorical question... right? smirk.gif If you look closely, Al is concealing his signature silver can with a can cozy keeping it cold.

Thanks for the report Greg and it is always good seeing you there.

Crazy_Canuck

Hey Greg I had a great time riding up with you and Dennis to Torrey.

Thanks for the Pics...and like Greg said a great big Thanks to all who made this last weekend great. thumbsup.gif

Archived