IGNORED

lovin this ride

strat

I'm just exstatic with my 1100RT. I've backed off from cruising at 5000RPM in 3rd to 4000RPM in 4th and my gas mileage is back to about 280 per tank and the ride is absolutely smooth (recent valve adj.)no vibration no surge (never had that anyway!!!just sweet motion. that 4000-4200RPM is a sweet spot for my bike.

cheers

strat

Uh Oh.....If a BMW owner isn't complaining, there is something wrong! confused.gif You should park the bike until you can think of a problem to report. eek.gif You are setting a very bad precedent for other board members lmao.gif

Uh Oh.....If a BMW owner isn't complaining, there is something wrong! confused.gif You should park the bike until you can think of a problem to report. eek.gif You are setting a very bad precedent for other board members lmao.gif

LOL!!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Rob, well his post is a follow up to his original post & that was a complaint so all is still well in the world of BMW..

Orig. Posting

Twisty

OK just so you won't all hate me I do have a left blinker that blinks fast then slow intermittantly...would that be a bad connection with the bulb or something....This is serius stuff lmao.gif

Cheers

strat

Archived