IGNORED

Front speakers?

kiwiaudio

Anyone know if the speaker pods from an 1150RT will fit in an 1100 if the oil cooler ducting is removed? I would leave the lower ducting there, but remove the switched upper ducting.

Jim Miller

Not sure if they'll fit, but I have a complete set of speakers from my '02 that I'd be glad to sell if you're looking to add sound.

Hi Jim, I'm not sure if they will fit either, because I think the dash changed a little from my model to yours. To tell you the truth, I expect the factory speakers are about on a quality par with the factory radio, so what I was really interested in are the pods themselves, so I could add some polks or something. If the price is right though perhaps we can deal.

How much would you ask for these?

Any chance you could send me a pic?

kiwiaudio@woh.rr.com

Jim Miller

Kiwi...we're only 45 miles apart, so it would be NBD to meet up and have you check them out. Far as an offer, I really have no idea. If they work, how does $50 sound? (pun intended)

Sounds good Jim. I'm incredibly busy at this time of year, so I'll PM you when I see a day opening up for me, and we'll hook up if that day will work for you.

Kiwi

Archived