IGNORED

Look out - Road debris

gottabmw

"Carelessness and utter stupidity"....

I got a kick out of that comment. Those two things are probably the cause of more work for my profession that actuall criminal behavior....

The choice of leading with the benign Cessna fuselage properly lashed to a trailer is another example of kneejerk journalism.

That said, I consider road debris among the top hazards out there for us. It is getting harder on the open road to keep enough distance to get good advance warning of debris. I do my best not to follow vehicles I can't see over or through for that reason. Night riding increases the workload considerably.

My apologies to those who feel I am merely stating the obvious.

Paul in CA

'05 R1200RT

gettysburg

11debris-600.jpg

The choice of leading with the benign Cessna fuselage properly lashed to a trailer is another example of kneejerk journalism.

From that picture, I don't think you can judge how well that load is strapped down. I certainly wouldn't risk riding behind it.

W. Mazelin
11debris-600.jpg

From that picture, I don't think you can judge how well that load is strapped down. I certainly wouldn't risk riding behind it.

+1, I'd get away from that rig ASAP, even in the cage!

Archived