IGNORED

squid purity test

Joe Frickin' Friday

Bob Palin

That's the nicest presentation of a/the squid purity test I've seen, I remember when it came out on net.cycles, must have been in the late 80s. Yikes, I'm old.

russell_bynum

"Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough."

Sweet.

lmao.gif

I was bored and took the test. The results were funny too.

Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 21295 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 85 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-ass.

Thank you very much for taking the time for this survey! While you're here, feel free to look around the rest of this web site.

"Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough."

Sweet.

lmao.gif

So, is "buffoon" better, or worse, than squid? lmao.gif

"a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-ass"

Can't imagine any of that here! crazy.gif

Nice to know I wasn't the only one wink.gif

"Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle."

Guess I'm too much of a sucker for those "tongue-in-cheek" answers... yeah, that's it.

russell_bynum
"Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle."

Sounds like we should ride together more often. grin.gif

My results: "Your score indicates that you are a disgrace who should be butt-kicked in full view of Times Square for being such an asshole in public."

I suggest a meta-squid test. Choose one:

1) You couldn't be bothered to go to the site.

2) Went to site, read first couple of questions.

3) Read all the questions, didn't bother to answer.

4) Answered a few then got bored.

5) Answered every one of the 114 questions.

Interpretation:

1) You are too rational, what are you doing on BMWSportTouring.

2) You sound like a normal, sane, rational individual.

3) You need a better source of humor in your life.

4) Do you have a problem finishing things you start?

5) You need a life.

russell_bynum
My results: "Your score indicates that you are a disgrace who should be butt-kicked in full view of Times Square for being such an asshole in public."

Good. Now Michael and I have someone to ride with when we come to Colorado. thumbsup.gif

Good. Now Michael and I have someone to ride with when we come to Colorado. thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Good. Now Michael and I have someone to ride with when we come to Colorado.

More importantly, we have loaner bikes when we get there. You didn't think we were riding all that way, did you?

russell_bynum
Good. Now Michael and I have someone to ride with when we come to Colorado.

More importantly, we have loaner bikes when we get there. You didn't think we were riding all that way, did you?

Good point!

Archived