IGNORED

F800GS-real or photoshop?

Bill Neander

Paul_Burkett

I beleive that it is a photoshop because they were saying that "there is rumor that BMW is going to build" and "is this what it will look like". Kind of a tabloid thing. They do look nice though.

Lone_RT_rider

I wonder if the insurance companies will try and put it in the bullet bike category like they did the F800ST? eek.gifcrazy.gif

Shawn

Well, if that 450 GS is real, there will be one in my garage as fast as I can get it. Just what I am looking for, having recently sold my KTM 450.

That's photoshop'd and there's no Husqvarna deal... all rumor. On the other hand, the F800GS is on the planning table - I'd look for one that wasn't so obviously a cut of the boxer and paste of the F800 engine. That picture is all R1200GS, with a different engine... look carefully.

• 2 months later...

seems to be before any BMW new bike launch a well drawn "interpretaion" of what the bike will look like is the last teaser before a true spy shot. this hand drawn image is always very close to the real deal as if someone "leaked" a pic to an illustrator........

pf800gsdakar10d7dfdhk0.jpg

If that is a photoshop job, they did a nice job on it- ran the pic through photoshop and blew it up ....again, nice job of blending. There are some true artists out there...

Then....it could be legit... frown.gif

Archived