IGNORED

Latest Poll: When will Bill Allen Reach 100k on his R1150RT?

OlGeezer

When Will Bill Allen Reach 100k on his 2002RT?  

147 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I forgot to put May in the poll!

lmao.gif

I can't believe eight of you think that I'm getting ready to trade the RT! I'm just getting comfortable!

grin.gif

AdventurePoser

I vote for June, Bill!

Jennifer and I were looking at a target of 100K before trading in our 02 RT, but we didn't make it that far!

Good luck, Bill!

Cheers,

Steve

I forgot to put May in the poll!

lmao.gif

There's always some killjoy who criticizes the way a poll's question or answers were written. This is the first time that I've seen the poll writer take that role himself. wink.gif

It is my position that the 100,000 has already been achieved! You need to factor in all the "backwards miles" that have accumulated as you backed out of the parking spots during the thousands of trips to restaurants. grin.gif

It is my position that the 100,000 has already been achieved! You need to factor in all the "backwards miles" that have accumulated as you backed out of the parking spots during the thousands of trips to restaurants. grin.gif

I haven't been riding to very many (local) restaurants lately. It seems like every time I pull the bike out of the garage, we are headed out of town. I believe my shortest ride so far this year is about 300 miles (camping in Death Valley).

Now, I don't even want to talk about how many of those miles are as a result of wrong turns or missed exits.

tongue.gif

Archived