IGNORED

Anyone buy a Garmin 2720 / 2730 recently?

E30TECH

I just received one yesterday and it was not sealed, nor was there any sign that it had ever been. There was supposed to be a $50 rebate in the box and there was not.

I just received one yesterday and it was not sealed, nor was there any sign that it had ever been. There was supposed to be a $50 rebate in the box and there was not.

I would call the company you bought it from to see where the rebate form is. You might find it on Garmin's website though. If you can't locate it, I would call the credit card company and tell them.

Interesting to see how some are and some aren't sealed. There is no evidence that this unit has been used though.

Aluminum_Butt
There was supposed to be a $50 rebate in the box and there was not.

Assuming you got one of the Amazon units, you can download the rebate form HERE.

Just received my 2730 today. Box was not sealed, but all bits inside seemed to be in perfect condition.

All the plastic bags were taped up inside the box, and everything seemed untouched. I just thought it was strange.

This 2730 is pretty damn cool thumbsup.gif

E30, that comment is useless without the pictures you promised!! tongue.gif

I'm waiting..............

Here's a quick mock-up of my set-up so far:

100_1320.jpg

100_1321.jpg

It's still in the early planning stages, I got till Torrey to finish! grin.gif

There was supposed to be a $50 rebate in the box and there was not.

Assuming you got one of the Amazon units, you can download the rebate form HERE.

Yes, I did, and thank you. I had saved the PDF rebate form from Amazon's site out of sheer paranoia, and they tell me I can use it, so I will send that out shortly.

E30, that comment is useless without the pictures you promised!! tongue.gif

I'm waiting..............

I'll get the pictures posted once the mounting is complete. I was too busy using the AC adaptor and screwing with it in the house. I never made it out to the garage grin.gif

I'll be working on it this weekend thumbsup.gif

Archived