IGNORED

Powerlet products!

Couchrocket

Couchrocket

WOW, talk about great customer service! I own and use several Powerlet cords, sockets, etc. and had a need for a "one off" cord for a project I'm working on.

Sent them an email last night asking about their ability to make it for me, along with a "Photoshopped" image of what I needed that I cobbled together from some images on their web site.

This morning I have a reply email saying "no problem." So, I respond asking them how to proceed with the order.

An hour later my phone rings and it is the fellow who sent the email saying that he'll place the order if I'd like. Would I like! You bet... but he goes on to ask a couple of questions about the project I'm working on, is concerned that the polarity of the cord they are making for me is correct, and in the process steers me into making a very good decision on one aspect of what I wanted that eliminates the need for another section of power cord that I thought I'd need to do my project.

I have no connection w/ these folk at all, but was simply amazed at the pro-active customer service and expertise. Normally when you present some vendor with a "non-standard" problem you get the run-around since it doesn't fit their "normal" way of doing things. This was 100% the opposite. Not only were they willing to make something up for me, but added value by helping me make a better decision about what I needed. Kudos to Powerlet and to Adam there who helped me! thumbsup.gif

They just made some custom connections for me as well.

They took the time to talk through my setup and we came up with great solutions for my needs. clap.gif

I've been working with Adam and the gang there for about a year now. That group will definately go the extra mile for you and they really know their stuff.

thumbsup.gif

I also have a good report from Powerlet, I wanted a custom length power cable for my Garmin 2720, no problem, they made it and I had it on the bike in a very short time thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Must be a recent change.

I sent them a couple of messages from their website asking for the proper iCAN harness for the accessory outlet. They never responded. Nothing aggrevates me more than a vendors ignorance to a sale.

After a third nasty-gram was sent they finally responded claiming they never received the messages.

I'll never buy from them.

RichEdwards

I have had only good service from Powerlet. They custom-made an SAE to Garmin cord (with a 2-amp inline fuse) for my GT, sent it promptly, and it works great!

Archived