IGNORED

Coffee set-up finalized (PA system too)

snod

Just got back from a weekend in Gunnison. Coffee Pot rental is taken care of. Same place had a small stand alone PA/Podium and it is rented also. I will pick all of that stuff up Sunday afternoon. The PA is only $5.00 a day. I think the coffee budget will stand that much?! The KOA will let us use their game room for the coffee set-up, they also offered their commercial Bunn coffee pot for use. I will use it for decaf and hot water. Had a chance to talk with a local LEO. He sez that the HA are supposed to show up on the 24th, and the State of CO is giving the Gunnison P.D. "a lot of man power" The impression I got was that Law Enforcement was planning to have a very visible presence from the 24th - 29. I invited him and any other LEO in the area that Monday and Tuesday to stop by for a cup and an dougnut on rt.com. I may have a small problem with the pastry pickup time. I had planned to pickup each morning at 0530. The bakery manager is saying that due to the HA, she won't be able to open till 0630. Will try for exceptions for Monday and Tuesday, and will know for sure when I give her final head count numbers on 7/18. If they stick with the 0630 time, I will probably get coffee going at the KOA first, and then go back and get the pastry.

Excellent work, Mike. And thanks for the update regarding the LEO situation. When I finally post the schedule of events, I'll make sure that Breakfast is scheduled to start at 6AM with coffee, with the danish arriving at 7A.

Regarding the arrival of the HA, I for one am departing the evening of the 23rd, and spending the night in Montrose. A friend and former neighbor owns the Days Inn there.

Luky, this takes you off the hook for the PA system you so generously volunteered to secure. Please thank Mr. Snodgrass.

Too late. We spoke about it on the phone Saturday... tongue.gif (and I already thanked him).

Did you get my check for the T-shirts yet? How many do you have orders placed for so far? I need to kick off the decal vendor pretty soon and will need a count. I plan on ordering a few extra, but if we only get 100 orders I will only get 110 or so decals.

Right now I'm at 66 shirts pre-sold. I'm getting about 4-5 orders a day, averaging 6-8 shirts total. At this rate, we might end up with 110-120 shirts sold. I probably need close to 144 to break even at a $12/unit price (including shipping the shirts to Gunnison). We'll see.

I'll let you know on 7/3, how many stickers I need for you to send to me so that I can include them in the shirts I'm shipping to people who won't be at the rally. When I do, I'll need them ASAP.

Thanks, Luky.

Don't forget that I based the sticker price on a quantity of 200 also. At a quantity of 110 the price goes up to about $2 each. ($1.35 each +$75 set up).

I know. I'm counting on $2 each for the stickers. That's why the T-shirts are $14 and I'm basing my cost on $12. Because of your danged stickers. tongue.gif

I'll let you know where we are. Got 4 more today. 70 total so far.

Big day today. Lots of orders. We're up to 102 T-shirts. Maybe, with a little luck and a bit more pushing, 144 is possible. Let's hope.

Archived