IGNORED

Slow down on I-10 Tallahassee mm 200

motorman587

motorman587

You guys going to bike week, just a friendly reminder to slow down in this area. My brothers in tan and black were in numbers in this area if you are going to bike week, and saw a lot of bikers heading that way, you may want to throttle down. grin.gif

Why are you posting this here?

BMW riders are known for obeying all speed limits.

Perhaps you should post on the Harley sites.

Everyone knows what speed-demons those cats are. lmao.gif

Paul Mihalka

I hope in everybody's name who may be riding that way, thank you John for the fair warning. I won't be riding that way, but I know that if I would, this would influence my riding. "Funny" comments aside, I have seen Harleys and Harley riders go above 75 mph.

motorman587
Why are you posting this here?

BMW riders are known for obeying all speed limits.

Perhaps you should post on the Harley sites.

Everyone knows what speed-demons those cats are. lmao.gif

You may laugh, but a couple of years ago I posted a warining on the LT site about an enforcement wave we were doing and a LT got stopped, who I knew. Just slow down!!!!

Lone_RT_rider
You guys going to bike week, just a friendly reminder to slow down in this area. My brothers in tan and black were in numbers in this area if you are going to bike week, and saw a lot of bikers heading that way, you may want to throttle down. grin.gif

As much as we obviously appreciate this kind of warning, couldn't you get in some sort of trouble if your supervisor knew you posted this?

Shawn

As much as we obviously appreciate this kind of warning, couldn't you get in some sort of trouble if your supervisor knew you posted this?

Shawn

Why would he get in trouble for encouraging folks to obey local and state statutes?

Shawn

I saw two on bikes today on I-95.... they were headed North I was headed South.

I don't see how John could get in trouble for posting this. FHP made it known (through the media) earlier in the week that they had every body they had, out from behind the desks and on the road this past week on I-10. I saw plenty of them on the road the past few days and was thankful for the warning thumbsup.gif….

motorman587

Shawn

Why would he get in trouble for encouraging folks to obey local and state statutes?

Why would I get in trouble?? Traffic enforcement is not just about writing tickets, but to slow down people. If I get folks to slow down in my neck of the woods, by this post, I would call it a win win for all. clap.gif

Thanks, Motorman. It's easy to get a little carried away with that part of I10...actually with all of I10. Except for right around Tallahassleme it's not one of the most scenic routes in the world.

ncsonderman

I'm coming down 95 to Kissimmee (Via Daytona) and planned on keeping the old throttle meister set at about 5 over. I figured that all of the local LEO's would be out in force. Now I'll really be able to see what kind of fuel economy I should get at a reasonable pace lmao.gif

Thanks for the heads up though!

I'm coming down 95 to Kissimmee (Via Daytona) and planned on keeping the old throttle meister set at about 5 over. I figured that all of the local LEO's would be out in force. Now I'll really be able to see what kind of fuel economy I should get at a reasonable pace lmao.gif

Thanks for the heads up though!

i ride 95 from melbourne to daytona often and keep it a bit more than 5 over. however, there will be quite a bit of traffic due to the festivities so be careful.

Archived