IGNORED

Where's Waldo??????

Whip

Today started with my reading of Groovy Richard's(BeneciaRT_GT) tale of the "Summer of Love" and a test of useless info.

I couldn't get that picture out of my head all day. When Mrs. Whip saw the pic she reminded me of the homeless guy we met in Canada a couple years ago that looked just like that.

132130395-L.jpg

I was really getting messed up so I decided it was time to get back in the saddle again. I had only been on my bikes a short distance since my broken leg. It was time to go for a real ride. Josh "Kaneman" was still here and it didn't take much arm twisting to convince him to go for a ride around "The Hill Country" on his new bike one more time before headin to parts unknown.

Mrs Whip wanted to go too!!!!!!

Getting started....the new Strom and the my GSA.

132130238-L.jpg

We were getting a little hungry so off to Lunch we went.

We weren't the only bikers that thought today would be a great day for a ride.

132130314-L.jpg

Everytime I look at this picture I think I may have had the camera up side down???????????????

132130340-L.jpg

Mrs Whip and Josh didn't want to leave....they wanted to hang around, warm their feet and check out the old bottles of beer.

132130354-L.jpg

After Lunch we road over to Boerne and checked out the River.

132130363-L.jpg

Then over to Luckenbach to see Waylon, Willy and the Boys. Anyone coming to "The Hill Country Ride" should take the time to visit.

132130370-L.jpg

The backup band wasn't nearly as good as the headliners.

132130387-L.jpg

I'm not sure if this was Waylon or Willy, but I'm sure it was no place to take your "little one".

132130378-L.jpg

When you visit Luckenbach make sure you don't stand under any roosters.......it can get messy.

132130245-L.jpg

Not all the bikes at Luckenbach were Harley's.

132130267-L.jpg

On the way home I got an emergency phone call and had to stop by a private airfield and lend a hand.

132130299-L.jpg

The real reason I was called............I said okay.......whatever.....just another day in Whipville.

132130282-L.jpg

.How Many?????????????????????

Funny...(18?). I don't see Waldo in the last one either.

BTW, I don't ever think I've seen a tank bag as tall as the one on the Vstrom. I hope it's not loaded as that would be WAY top heavy.

Mike O

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I'm am permanently scarred now! Oh the humanity.

I see that even you have been scarred!!! You are starting the Cessna engine BACKWARD!!!!!

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

The population here in Californai may not have suddenly increased but the available space has gone down!!! Richard's head has just swelled. tongue.gif

BTW, I don't ever think I've seen a tank bag as tall as the one on the Vstrom. I hope it's not loaded as that would be WAY top heavy.

Mike O

Mike, I believe that is Waldo's 3 story condo!

Can't...

Breathe...

tears...

can't...

see...

Very funny!

You, my friend, have waaaaay to much time on your hands!

Funny...(18?). I don't see Waldo in the last one either.

Mike O

haha, yea it is loaded but I keep my clothes in there so its not extremely heavy. Its good to lean on and I've had no handling problems thus far. Time for a new on though as I busted the straps on that one! Arrrg.

Mike O

haha, yea it is loaded but I keep my clothes in there so its not extremely heavy. Its good to lean on and I've had no handling problems thus far. Time for a new on though as I busted the straps on that one! Arrrg.

Sell it to Larry -- I bet Louise could ride in there. grin.gif

Hi Louise! wave.gif

Archived