IGNORED

Shelf for R1150RT

beagle

Not sure what you are wanting to mount up there, but take a look at gadget guy http://www.gadgetguy.net/ they are a little pricey, but I just last week put a gps and radar detector on his stuff, and I love it. Granted I have not done a lot of riding with it, (too much snow & ice) but it is very sturdy, and I think looks good. I spoke with the owner for about 30 min. telling him what I wanted to do, and he told me what he thought would be the best setup. Service was fantastic, return policy is excellent (I don't think you will want to get rid of it after you put it on the bike), and the guy seemed great. Just a thought. Phil

That was my post from last week. I decided on the shelf because I plan on putting the GPS, a Radar dect. and a intercom on it and want 1 location for clean wiring. I'm looking for hte best source for the shelf, and if one is better than the other.

I have a BMR sitting in a box. I used it for a few months, but then I went with GadgetGuy. Very nice, but $$$. The BMR is very heavy-duty. $80 including shipping. PM me if you want.

-RickP.

Archived