IGNORED

Brrrrrrr

GaryBrod

This morning it was -2 at my house. Decided that I should ride to work just to see if I could, the roads were dry. I think that I've passed my comfortable limit - it was Ok, but not a great ride. Looking forward to the trip home, it's supposed to get way up to 19 degrees.

It's a whopping 10 now; finally hit 2 digits.

OK, now I don't feel so badly riding to work in Colonie when it's in the 20s. eek.gif Get home before the snow starts flying as our forecast is for at least a foot tomorrow.

Someone can STOP thinking snow!!!!

We have all of 2 ft and it's still coming down pretty hard; driveway has seen more action in 1st half of the day than it does all day. First the snowblower; but now someone is having way too much fun out there on the ATV - oh yeah, he's plowing grin.gifgrin.gif I don't remember there being a cul-da-sac out there lmao.gif

Lone_RT_rider
First the snowblower; but now someone is having way too much fun out there on the ATV - oh yeah, he's plowing grin.gifgrin.gif I don't remember there being a cul-da-sac out there lmao.gif

I think we need to see pics of that!

Shawn

Sorry Shawn,

No pics of Mike doing donuts on the ATV frown.gif

But this is what we had outside our front door:

IMG_0245.jpg[/img]

And this outside our back door:

IMG_0243.jpg[/img]

Someone can STOP thinking snow!!!!

We have all of 2 ft and it's still coming down pretty hard; driveway has seen more action in 1st half of the day than it does all day. First the snowblower; but now someone is having way too much fun out there on the ATV - oh yeah, he's plowing grin.gifgrin.gif I don't remember there being a cul-da-sac out there lmao.gif

I see our snow has finally landed in NY...

118287396-L.jpg

Enjoy!!! I've lost count of how many weeks in a row we've had snow. I can't get LP delivered to the cabin until I have the driveway plowed (I ain't doin' that by hand and a snowblower is too small!)

Stay warm.

Mike O

Just purchased a Warm and Safe heated liner and got heated socks for XMAS. I worked outside for quite a while last Sunday (no garage) hooking up the heat controller to the battery. I was anxious to try the stuff out. Enjoyed my ride and was warm for the most part, but shouldn't have chosen my mesh jacket for outer gear. Duh! By Tuesday a snow storm hit.

Glad to see others out there in cold weather, though. Expecting a heat wave (in the 30's) next week. Hopefully this annoying white stuff will go away and I can start riding again. (And I used to be a winter/snow enthusiast before I started riding last year!)

Archived