IGNORED

BoneYard is selling new replacement parts!

dj_nj

I was checking out beemerboneyard.com for some used part and was surprised to find that they are now selling NEW maintenance parts at a very good price. These are not BMW OEM but look to be high quality substitution. Parts include gas,oil and air filters, alt belts, spark plugs, electrical item, cables and Brake items.

Looks like a good one stop shopping location. If this addition is anything like their used parts service, I'm glad to give them a try.

http://www.beemerboneyard.com/newparts.html

Has anyone given them a try yet?

I did purchases with Mike Figielski/beemerboneyard a few times. All used parts. It is a pleasure to deal with him. Knowledgable, prompt, reliable.

Just bought the air filter, fuel filter & o-rings, spark plugs, and oil filter. Not familure with the brand supplied (maher?) but all parts appear to match the oem stuff.

My Bad, blush.gif

I e-mailed Mike at the BoneYard to ask him about the "NEW" parts and he says that the air and fuel filters are by Mahle, the OEM supplier. He also pointed out that many of the Bosch parts are OEM for BMW.

So I should have said that some of the parts are OEM and others are not. dopeslap.gif

I did purchases with Mike Figielski/beemerboneyard a few times. All used parts. It is a pleasure to deal with him. Knowledgable, prompt, reliable.

You tambien. He's great to deal with.

Archived