IGNORED

Bluetooth Helments

Phantom30

I've just ordered my 1200rt and am looking where to buy bluetooth equipped helments. So far it seems they are only available in the UK. Has anyone information about when and where they will be available?

Dennis Andress

When someone figures out a battery for the helmet side that lasts more than a few hours?

Seriously, Nolan and Dainese are two companies I can think of off the top of my head who are selling Bluetooth helmets in the States.

When someone figures out a battery for the helmet side that lasts more than a few hours?

Seriously, Nolan and Dainese are two companies I can think of off the top of my head who are selling Bluetooth helmets in the States.

Exactly, battery life is it's downfall for playing music. It would be nice to have a backup proprietary battery that could be charging on the bike while the other one is in use. I would like that better than conventional replacement or rechargeable batteries.

CoarsegoldKid

These helmet manufactures could easily put a solar panel in the lamination to charge the battery. Yes, night and cloudy days won't charge but at least part of the time you get real wireless comm.

Archived