IGNORED

Final Attendance Survey

Brant Herbert

Brant Herbert

The Gathering in Gunnison final attendance survey is now up and running. If you are definitely planning to attend The Gathering, please submit an entry to this survey. It will assist the organizers in implementing some of the activities planned. Thank You.

>> Gathering in Gunnison Attendance Survey <<

My location was not meant to be deceptive but I'm laying myself off just before my 2 week summertour including TOR and Gunny ......

I'll be on my way to a new endeavor wherever just so I get out of this hell hole Blythe .......

Many thanks to all of the planners of the Un Rally ........

Can I just say how much I can't wait for this rally!!! So many people whom I have already met and think are sooooo cool are going to be there, still others whom I haven't met yet, but have conversed with on the site quite often are going to be there (and I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!!! Kathy, Shelley, Sean, David, and others), and still other people whom I haven't met yet, who I'm sure are just as cool. REALLY looking forward to this. Actually, David I think we met briefly at Shortcut's house, but we didn't get to talk much. Hopefully we will get to chat more this time.

See you all in Gunnison! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

The Three Amigo's are riding in from Massachusetts on a 6,000 + mile round trip. We know the area well from many previous bicycle and mountain bike trips. In fact, we have ridden our bicycles over many of the roads RDFrantz has written about. If you've never been to Gunnison you are in for a treat. Be sure to scoot over to Crestted Butte to the Bakery Cafe for a coffee and cinnamon roll.

We are looking forward to meeting you all, and sharing stories (lies) around the campfire.

"The Three Amigo's are riding in from Massachusetts on a 6,000 + mile round trip."

Brant, I probably should know this but, who are the three amigos?? Have fun and be safe on your trip. 6,000 miles, shocked.gif just a regular weekend tooling around, huh? smile.gif

Dang it, Brant! I thought we agreed that we'd filter the responses and limit the California nut cases to 15 attendees total! What happened? (Oh well, they probably still think we are holding this in Gunnison.)

Have fun, California folks. We'll see you there. Wink. Wink.

Well, it looks like I will be buying a trailer . . .

and my wife and I will be slinking into Gunnison (under cover of darkness) on her 1200C to party with the other poor, deluded Californians at the Un-Un-Rally.

We're planning to swing by TOR beforehand just to see another friendly cruiser or two before we have to spend a few days with you RT Hoons!

Polo, I owe you a beer! (oops, that's another thread) smile.gif

Thanks for the great work on this survey Brant !

Wow, it looks like there will be quite the crew and more than a few BBS "lumanaries" in attendance !

- DQ laugh.gif

Brant: Thanks for the fine work on this. I was surprised that my name wasn't on the Texas list, but I signed in again. Man, am I gettin' fired up about this!

Brant Herbert

I was surprised that my name wasn't on the Texas listcolor=blue>

We started with an empty list on this to get people to resubmit their final plans. Nothing from the original survey (other than the code for the survey itself) was carried over.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make the trip to Gunnison. I don't know how to adjust the final attendance survey so I am posting this comment. Hope everyone has a great time at the unrally.

Dave -

Thanks for the notice - we've got you covered. If you are giving up a hotel reservation, please post the availability. Sorry we're going to miss you this time around.

Brant Herbert

I updated the survey report pages to show what people elected for the planned morning and evening eating events. Hopefully this will aid those who can't remember what they specified.

I see on the "comments section" of the "whose coming to Gunnison survey" that dear DavidEBSmith made the comment; "flying not riding"

What does that mean EB? Are you going to be there? EB????

I know we've been after you......are you going to go???...EB???

EB is going to be there, but he's flying into Denver and renting a Blazer. He has a court appointment that won't give him enough time to ride. And he has plenty of frequent flyer miles.

Try to keep up, here. He's one of YOUR group! smile.gif

In reply to:

I see on the "comments section" of the "whose coming to Gunnison survey" that dear DavidEBSmith made the comment; "flying not riding"

What does that mean EB? Are you going to be there? EB????

I know we've been after you......are you going to go???...EB???

I thought I named this man EEBIE, and we decided it would stick. Remember PB?? Hence forth, he shall go unto the people & he shall be known as EEBIE!!! So it is written, so it shall blah blah blah.......... laugh.gif

EEBIE EEBIE EEBIE EEBIE EEBIE.................

DavidEBSmith

Actually, I have enough time to ride. It's only 1200 miles in 28 hours. But riding means showing up in front of a judge on Thursday morning in my stinky Aerostich with no sleep and trying to make a coherent argument (a marginal proposal even with a full night's sleep) in a case that, if I win, pays my salary for the year, and if I lose, I get sent back to prosecuting speeders in Traffic Court. Sometimes compromise is a necessary thing.

Plus, Sally's been saying we need to do a vacation together instead of me going off on motorcycle trips. So this counts as a vacation together and technically speaking isn't a motorcycle trip per se...

EEBIE it is then.

Um, can someone correct the moniker? Moderator type...hello?

OH BOY! EEBIE AND Sally !!! WhooooHOOO!!!

Paper Bootie, you rock gurlie. Can't wait to see your bad self in just a week. Can you believe it's this close?? BTW, I reeeaaally like the new avatar. It's how I always think of you. Well, that, and you padding around your house in your slippys with Guiness in tow and a big constant beyooteeful smile. smile.gif

Now DB, about those other name changes?? Hmmmmm???? crazy.gif

Archived